Super excited about the upcoming season...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
The last 2 years I have been watching most Rams games on cheap internet streaming sites. Laggy/choppy picture and sound on a 19" monitor kinda sucks. I am contemplating getting League Pass or whatever its called out here (LA)for this season.

This site has helped me to re-kindle my love for the game and the team I grew up watching and rooting for with my Dad, back when they were here in Cali. :mrgreen:

Can i record the games if I'm not home to watch them live if I have the League pass???

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i got the game pass last season and it was excellent, even if the rams weren't. but i like watching a variety of teams play and the quad view of live games was fantastic.

if you're talking about the nfl.com gamepass there is no need to record any game. all the games are there for you all season. so you just set it up so it doesn't show the scores and then if you miss the game you won't know the score when you click on the game you want to watch.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
Sunday Ticket is 200 now or if your a new directtv customer is free for 1 season I think it's a great deal.....but not for me I'm a truck driver and I'm usually not home on Sundays but I have a ps3 i could of got Sunday ticket on the console but it was 395 bucks and from people I know said it was laggy n choppy when and if it worked lol but still beats wacthing it at the bar...excuse my vocab I'm driving :)

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
BuiltRamTough said:
Sunday Ticket is 200 now or if your a new directv customer is free for 1 season I think it's a great deal.....but not for me I'm a truck driver and I'm usually not home on Sundays but I have a ps3 i could of got Sunday ticket on the console but it was 395 bucks and from people I know said it was laggy n choppy when and if it worked lol but still beats wacthing it at the bar...excuse my vocab I'm driving :)

I wish Sunday ticket was $200. It's more like 6 payments of $59. At least I think that's what I paid last time. Plus, you have another $100 or so for the Fan (which gets the games in HD). I've been with DirecTV for like 16 years. I remember when it was like $159 a year. Now it's so damn expensive, but you just can't beat having all the games in HD every Sunday. I also got the NFL app on my IPAD so I can watch all the games anywhere with wireless/internet. So I suck up and pay it, every year. It does piss me off new customers get it for free. Long time customers get hosed :(

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bwdenverram said:
BuiltRamTough said:
Sunday Ticket is 200 now or if your a new directv customer is free for 1 season I think it's a great deal.....but not for me I'm a truck driver and I'm usually not home on Sundays but I have a ps3 i could of got Sunday ticket on the console but it was 395 bucks and from people I know said it was laggy n choppy when and if it worked lol but still beats wacthing it at the bar...excuse my vocab I'm driving :)

I wish Sunday ticket was $200. It's more like 6 payments of $59. At least I think that's what I paid last time. Plus, you have another $100 or so for the Fan (which gets the games in HD). I've been with DirecTV for like 16 years. I remember when it was like $159 a year. Now it's so damn expensive, but you just can't beat having all the games in HD every Sunday. I also got the NFL app on my IPAD so I can watch all the games anywhere with wireless/internet. So I suck up and pay it, every year. It does piss me off new customers get it for free. Long time customers get hosed :(
I got it for free last year (THANK GOD) because I called up and said I was changing providers. When asked why, I said because my internet is spotty and because new customers get NFL Sunday Ticket for free while I continue to pay over $300.00 for it. They immediately transfer you to a customer retention agent and they offer it to you for free, provided you've been a customer for at least 3 years. Try it.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
bwdenverram said:
BuiltRamTough said:

No actually the priced dropped it's 200:)