Super Bowl thought

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Put me in the camp unimpressed with Seattle.

Sure; I'm biased. But... I just don't see them winning it all.

Good defense. Not sold on the O.

RW had one throw against us on that Monday night game that JJ "best player on the team" should have batted down (in my view) so I can't even describe it as a good throw. Other than that, the She-whores were made to look very average in that game and against a good team in the play offs they'll be found out like the Whiners and Crapperdick have been found out (to a certain extent) this season. The media is so quick to jump on bandwagons like Wilson's when, in reality, he's above average at best (that's being kind, personally I think he's shyte!).

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
When you watch the Chiefs, you realize they are not nearly as good as their record. A combination of an easy schedule, luck in close games, and mistakes by other teams have really done them favors. I see them as a 10-6 team as far as talent and I would put money on it that they take a loss in the wildcard game.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I'm with you on this, seaderalls O is nothin special. You stop ML and force RW to beat you with his arm, play tight coverage and god damnit, dont let GT get the damn jump ball. Thats the only play seaderall has on O is the god damned hail mary, yet teams let them complete it atleast once a week. RW has got to be the luckiest QB in the history of the NFL, if he didnt have that D they would be lucky to win 3 games. RW gets away with throwin into double even triple coverage almost every game, mainly due to his extending the play, the DBs gotta be aware this is coming and someone has to be back there reading him.

Sorry, I get a bit pissed when I think about how lucky that guy gets, he cant read a D, thats why he scrambles, they must have some kinda system, 2nd down he throws to this area, 3rd down he throws to that area, cuz he dont throw to his WRs he just chucks it and they go get it.

I saw the same crap for 4 years when he played at NC State, against my Tarheels. I can't stand that little gnome!

fearsomefour

Legend
Just seeing Alex Smith tonight made me think, just for a moment, how great it would be to see KC win the SB this year. Not that I wouldn't love to see the Rams in the show, but if that doesn't happen, then seeing AS win it would be such a great F.U. to the whiners and Harpuke. Anyway, just a fleeting thought.

Makes me start to think the Whiners kept the wrong guy. Smith is a good runner as well. Watching Kap play vs. the Saints (a game SF had no business having a chance to win) I dont think he has regressed I just think teams have figured out that if you keep this guy in the pocket for a couple of seconds he will go to pieces. The fact that he has thrown for over 200 yards (thanks Rams D) once since opening day says it all. At the end of that game he nearly got called for a safety and he was flailing around under pressure. He, like most young QBs, have a terrible time dealing with pressure. If the ends can contain him and there is pressure it is a sack. I will credit him with not throwing a lot of picks because of pressure. Anyway, on SFs last play on O he scrambled from the pocket after taking about a second to look at the receivers downfield and then ran out of bounds after pick up 14 yards or so. The Saints had one time out left and it would have forced them to use that time out then and not on O. By running out of bounds it allwed the Saints to throw to the middle of the field late on their winning drive. It seems to me if the Whiners wanted to win big now they kept the wrong guy, Kap is 100 miles away between the ears to me…..all good news as far as Im concerned.

fearsomefour

Legend
When you watch the Chiefs, you realize they are not nearly as good as their record. A combination of an easy schedule, luck in close games, and mistakes by other teams have really done them favors. I see them as a 10-6 team as far as talent and I would put money on it that they take a loss in the wildcard game.

They have a great D and a great homefield advantage. Their O is not dynamic at all. In reality you are probably right. But, if a team gets that first round bye they have such an advantage (in theory) getting to the Superbowl. The game in a couple of weeks when Denver has to go to KC will be interesting.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

Man I'm a big Bronco fan and I was impressed with KC,as far as your "bet" on the WC ,stick around when the time comes,cuz if they DO go WC I think they'll get Cinn. who IMO they will beat so I want some of that action,K?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I've not looked but I would have to think that Harbaugh and Keapernick are getting a lot of heat from fans and the media in the Bay Area. They have to see that CK is playing crappy and the defense and run game are bailing him out. If you look at his game logs this year and didn't know who it was and you had to pick what the W-L record for that QB and team was you'd never pick six wins.

Take a peek.....

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/K/KaepCo00/gamelog//

As far as Smith winning the SB it would be comical if it was against the 49ers.......that sting would be awful for them and I'd love that. But at this rate the Chefs haven't beaten anyone and frankly the 49ers haven't either so they will both likely be out in the first round.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I've not looked but I would have to think that Harbaugh and Keapernick are getting a lot of heat from fans and the media in the Bay Area. They have to see that CK is playing crappy and the defense and run game are bailing him out. If you look at his game logs this year and didn't know who it was and you had to pick what the W-L record for that QB and team was you'd never pick six wins.

Take a peek.....

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/K/KaepCo00/gamelog//

As far as Smith winning the SB it would be comical if it was against the 49ers.......that sting would be awful for them and I'd love that. But at this rate the Chefs haven't beaten anyone and frankly the 49ers haven't either so they will both likely be out in the first round.
So you think Cinn. would beat them? I don't ,that was Denver not Jax they lost to and I'll bet it's closer at Arrowhead .
So when the time comes IMA look ya up to get some ROD money outcher pocket.

As far as your assessment of the Kaperniners , I agree they aren't as good NOW with Kap as they would be with Smith.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
So you think Cinn. would beat them? I don't ,that was Denver not Jax they lost to and I'll bet it's closer at Arrowhead .
So when the time comes IMA look ya up to get some ROD money outcher pocket.

As far as your assessment of the Kaperniners , I agree they aren't as good NOW with Kap as they would be with Smith.

It might be the Colts too though. Either way we can make a little wager. :woot: