Super Bowl thought

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Just seeing Alex Smith tonight made me think, just for a moment, how great it would be to see KC win the SB this year. Not that I wouldn't love to see the Rams in the show, but if that doesn't happen, then seeing AS win it would be such a great F.U. to the whiners and Harpuke. Anyway, just a fleeting thought.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm all for it!

Over Seattle, all the more fun!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm all for it!

Over Seattle, all the more fun!
I actually thought about that too, but then I really don't want to see Seahags in any SB, even if they ultimately lose it :) Phily from the NFL might be fun.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I actually thought about that too, but then I really don't want to see Seahags in any SB, even if they ultimately lose it :) Phily from the NFL might be fun.

True.

The whole thought of them winning in the postseason, let alone the press of SB week, is a tad nauseous.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah sadly this is the seaworms year. I really hope some team can take them down, but every other team that can has some sort of issues. Things are going the seaworms way this season. It's beyond nauseous. I'm gonna actually vomit with rage.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I won't be able to stomach listening to the Dbags across the state. No thanks.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I'd love him to beat San Fagcisco in the SB and see Smith walk up to Haurbaugh after the game and give him the finger.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Denver ALL DA WAY,unless they face the Rams,but I'll take them losing the AFC championship game by a missed extra point while Colin Kaperschnick implodes and never plays in the league after this year and Harbaugh gets fired and ends up taking the Nebraska HC job after Pelinini is fired and never ever beats Oklahoma and runs for congress and loses to the guy from Toronto who immigrates there after rehab and ends up an alcoholic on skid row sitting next to his crack addicted friends and looks at one of them and sez "who's got it better than us" and the guy sez "everybody,shut up ass hat".
I love when that happens

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I also think it's possible the Broncos and the Chiefs both lose next week

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
I think it'd be cool to see KC win the super bowl. Not that I think they have much of a chance, but I like the thought of a strong Defense winning the super bowl.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Denver ALL DA WAY,unless they face the Rams,but I'll take them losing the AFC championship game by a missed extra point while Colin Kaperschnick implodes and never plays in the league after this year and Harbaugh gets fired and ends up taking the Nebraska HC job after Pelinini is fired and never ever beats Oklahoma and runs for congress and loses to the guy from Toronto who immigrates there after rehab and ends up an alcoholic on skid row sitting next to his crack addicted friends and looks at one of them and sez "who's got it better than us" and the guy sez "everybody,shut up ass hat".
I love when that happens
Tihs post deserves to be in the ROD HOF. Hey, when we going to get a HOF here?

moklerman

Warner-phile
Thankfully for my Sunday Ticket, it's still way too early to tell. Denver and Seattle are the one's to beat in each conference right now but neither is unbeatable. I'd like to see the Saints win another one but being a fan of conspiracies, I can't see the NFL wanting them and Asshole Face to go all the way and win the second he comes back to coaching. I don't know what I'll do if New England and SF or Seattle get there.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Thankfully for my Sunday Ticket, it's still way too early to tell. Denver and Seattle are the one's to beat in each conference right now but neither is unbeatable. I'd like to see the Saints win another one but being a fan of conspiracies, I can't see the NFL wanting them and Asshole Face to go all the way and win the second he comes back to coaching. I don't know what I'll do if New England and SF or Seattle get there.
It ain't the Whiner's year. The NFL machine already used-up the Kaperdick-card last year, and he must not be testing well this year when they do their market research. I also think they've extracted as much as they can from Brady+Bellicheat in terms of marketing return, so it's gotta come from somewhere else. And by the way, I agree there is no way they let Saints win in the 1st year of Peyton's return as HC, cause that spits in the eye of commandant Goodnazi.

So, I say it's gotta be Seattle and KC/Denver. I mean, who else can create that kind of marketing buzz? The Carolina Panthers and the Indy Colts are the only 2 other prospects that I can see who can be used to create a positive market response this year. In any event, I think the sports media will tell us who in the next few weeks, as they ramp up the machine and start really beating the drum for the obvious final 2 teams to be selected.

If I had to call it right now, the SB winner will be Denver, cause I can't think of a better NFL story then Peyton Manning's return from an almost-career-ending-injury. And I'm okay with that. I like the guy, he works hard, plays very disciplined football, and seems to be an all around good sports jock. If the rest of america feels the same way, then it's a Corporate Marketer's dream come true.

V3

Hall of Fame
Is there a ROD wager yet for who's gonna make the SB? I'd place some wagers on those. I'm thinking Seattle:)sad:where's the barf emoticon?) from the NFC and Denver from AFC. If Manning is still going strong(seems to be wearing down lately), I think Denver wins it all. If not,....I'm not going to finish the sentence. I think the Saints also have a decent chance from the NFC.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'd love him to beat San Fagcisco in the SB and see Smith walk up to Haurbaugh after the game and give him the finger.
If we are not in it, I'd go for that. It'd be great watching SF lose two straight SBs too.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Put me in the camp unimpressed with Seattle.

Sure; I'm biased. But... I just don't see them winning it all.

Good defense. Not sold on the O.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Put me in the camp unimpressed with Seattle.

Sure; I'm biased. But... I just don't see them winning it all.

Good defense. Not sold on the O.

I'm with you on this, seaderalls O is nothin special. You stop ML and force RW to beat you with his arm, play tight coverage and god damnit, dont let GT get the damn jump ball. Thats the only play seaderall has on O is the god damned hail mary, yet teams let them complete it atleast once a week. RW has got to be the luckiest QB in the history of the NFL, if he didnt have that D they would be lucky to win 3 games. RW gets away with throwin into double even triple coverage almost every game, mainly due to his extending the play, the DBs gotta be aware this is coming and someone has to be back there reading him.

Sorry, I get a bit pissed when I think about how lucky that guy gets, he cant read a D, thats why he scrambles, they must have some kinda system, 2nd down he throws to this area, 3rd down he throws to that area, cuz he dont throw to his WRs he just chucks it and they go get it.