Super Bowl Mic'ed Up

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I thought it would hurt more to watch this. Some interesting conversations...Donald is a coiled spring ALL game...he was warned (nearly flagged) by the ref on that violent throw down of Brady...interesting conversation between McVay and Billicheat before the game. Too much ass kissing....Fowler played his ass off...Suh played his ass off....defense played well of course...Gronks big catch at the end almost squirted out... Edelman, "They can't cover me"...and of course the 2 "touchdowns" to Cooks, :headexplosion:...sooo many close calls on offense. This Could have been a 24-13 win easily. sigh.

Enjoy...

View: https://youtu.be/1ZufziHTQ2k

Last edited:

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I want to watch this, but I still feel gut punched anytime I see or hear anything about this game.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I want to watch this, but I still feel gut punched anytime I see or hear anything about this game.
Yeah. I posted before I watched the whole thing. Now that I did, I feel a little sick. But still glad I watched it.

Those last 5-10 minutes were tough to watch. I came away thinking:

• Jared needs to have a bit more intensity. Though Brady isn't as that intense.
  • Edelman and Donald were the most game-ready players.
  • Gronk is as goofy as he seems.
  • Billicheat stays very calm, but delegates everything. Gets too much credit?
  • McVay seemed a little scared at times. His confidence in Goff seemed to waver.
  • Gurley was barely in the video. They showed one good run. He seemed not game ready either. You could see it in his eyes. What the heck is going on?
  • The late footage of Robert Woods after the game tore me up. I wanted to hug him like a son. "Its' ok Robert. You did great. You'll be back."

96GS#007

Pro Bowler
There's jokingly saying "we were thaaaaaaat close". But the reality is that as poor as the offense played, they really were that close to winning. Just a couple more catches :(

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
pretty cool/heartbreaking to watch

could see the difference right off the bat.. McVay with big eyes just taking it all in. Belichick worried about the roof closing before kickoff