Super Bowl Menu

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
We're having baby back ribs, sweat & sour meatballs ( kind of a weird combo ) and pigs in a blanket, chips and dip.
I'm more of a pizza and wings guy for football games but I got overruled.
I'll be making my favorite dip though, pineapple peach salsa mixed with whipped cream cheese.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
An annual Super Bowl favorite at my house hold and is quite simple to make:
Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers!

Ingredients:
1/2 cup cream cheese
1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
12 (or more) jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise, seeds and membranes removed (unless you enjoy a good kick, then leave a few in there and cut off the tail of the pepper to differentiate between seeds and seedless)
12 (or more) slices of bacon

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Mix cream cheese and Cheddar cheese together in a bowl until evenly blended.
3. Fill each jalapeno half with the cheese mixture.
4. Put halves back together and wrap each stuffed pepper with a slice of bacon (to hold in place put a toothpick through it).
5. Arrange bacon-wrapped peppers on the prepared baking sheet.
6. Bake in the preheated oven until bacon is crispy (about 15 minutes).

Make sure to chase it with your alcoholic beverage of choice. Enjoy!

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Another annual party favorite: Paradise Ham & Pineapple Cracker Dip!

Time to make: 2 hours 15 minutes
Serving size: about 20 people

Ingredients:
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
16 ounces sour cream
1 cup finely chopped ham
1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained)
Ritz crackers or Club crackers

Directions:
1. Mix cream cheese to smooth.
2. Add sour cream & mix until no lumps remain.
3. Fold in ham & drained pineapple. Mix well. Spread into pretty glass bowl or platter.
4. Chill for 2 hours.
5. Serve on crackers.

You can also plastic wrap and refrigerate any unused dip. It should be good for a few more days.

Those are the two that I'm in charge of for this year. My father is in charge of BBQ wings and brisket. Some friends are bringing the usual veggie platter and a cookie cake. Not gonna lie, the sliders and smoked pork that was mentioned earlier made me drool some.
Hope everyone's Super Bowl party menus goes well! (And I hope the :football:game is just as good!!) Cheers :cheers:!!!

-Leuzer

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Hungarian Hot Wax Poppers. Hungo's much better than jalapenos to use for poppers IMHO. :)

4 packages of cream cheese, a 8 oz bag of velveeta shredded cheese, and an 8 oz bag of shredded sharp cheddar.
Add Garlic powder to taste and some Steak and shake seasoning to the mix.
Stuff peppers and put seeds and membranes back into cheese mixture while stuffing (for added heat).
Wrap with bacon and bake on 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Lerpin.. :)

Going to a Superbowl party where many old and new Bear fans will be at. Wish me luck. lololol Much other good food will be there. Spicy sloppy Joes, a roman cheese ball, Wiskey meat balls, a spicy hamburger dip, chili, and etc. I'll try and get some pictures. :)

You all have a great one. Cheers! :cheers:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is that a cream base? Sounds really savory.

The recipe I was planning to try, and I bought the ingredients, uses coconut milk as a healthier option.

But, I'm thinking of going to get heavy cream and cheese to make sure it tastes good. Haha!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hungarian Hot Wax Poppers. Hungo's much better than jalapenos to use for poppers IMHO. :)

4 packages of cream cheese, a 8 oz bag of velveeta shredded cheese, and an 8 oz bag of shredded sharp cheddar.
Stuff peppers and put seeds and membranes back into cheese mixture while stuffing (for added heat).

Going to a Superbowl party where many old and new Bear fans will be at. Wish me luck. lololol Much other good food will be there. Spicy sloppy Joes, a roman cheese ball, Wiskey meat balls, a spicy hamburger dip, chili, and etc. I'll try and get some pictures. :)

Dags,,, I'm still wishing I had eaten a few more of your poppers that you brought out to the tailgate on opening day. Those were fucking badass... and that bacon you used on them... Damn It Man!

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I am making a Buffalo Chicken dip, already made fresh salsa, then will make a guacamole. I made some homemade "Tommy's chili" and going to have chili dogs and chili fries as well. Great White Sharkinator White IPA

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
That Buffalo dip is popular. I'm going to make it today as well. If any one is looking for a last minute super easy dip. I've got one. 1 block of cream cheese. 1 jar of "Homemade Chili Sauce". The chili sauce comes in a round jar and isn't spicy at all. Just pour the chili sauce over the block of cream cheese and dip with a strong chip.Dont let the siplicity fool you. This thing will be gone. It's damn good.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Dags,,, I'm still wishing I had eaten a few more of your poppers that you brought out to the tailgate on opening day. Those were freaking badass... and that bacon you used on them... Damn It Man!

^ YES
I'm off to pick up some "hungos" and cream cheese now that sounds so killer!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The recipe I was planning to try, and I bought the ingredients, uses coconut milk as a healthier option.

But, I'm thinking of going to get heavy cream and cheese to make sure it tastes good. Haha!
I cook with coconut milk quite a bit. You may want to stick with the original recipe. Coconut milk will give it a nice sweet note to go along with the spicy sausage and you won't have to worry about it scorching or getting too thick. I make a Tom Kah Goong that is just really great and though what you are talking about would be completely different, I can see the coconut milk really working for it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Ah yes - flashbacks of the @Thordaddy memorial tailgater. Those were really good.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I cook with coconut milk quite a bit. You may want to stick with the original recipe. Coconut milk will give it a nice sweet note to go along with the spicy sausage and you won't have to worry about it scorching or getting too thick. I make a Tom Kah Goong that is just really great and though what you are talking about would be completely different, I can see the coconut milk really working for it.

One of these days I'm gonna order some of your sauces. They look awesome. First might be the buffalo sauce since my wife is big into that and loves it. I like it to but she loves it like fat kids love chocolate cake. Im interested in the Ouch bbq sauce too. Sounds perfect for my ribs.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
One of these days I'm gonna order some of your sauces. They look awesome. First might be the buffalo sauce since my wife is big into that and loves it. I like it to but she loves it like fat kids love chocolate cake. Im interested in the Ouch bbq sauce too. Sounds perfect for my ribs.
We're actually in the process of having our sauces produced by a co-packer in Reno so we can actually distribute them. Right now we are not shipping any orders but will as soon as we have it all worked out in Reno.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
That Buffalo dip is popular. I'm going to make it today as well. If any one is looking for a last minute super easy dip. I've got one. 1 block of cream cheese. 1 jar of "Homemade Chili Sauce". The chili sauce comes in a round jar and isn't spicy at all. Just pour the chili sauce over the block of cream cheese and dip with a strong chip.Dont let the siplicity fool you. This thing will be gone. It's damn good.
I do the same thing kinda at times, except I pour jalapeno jelly over the block of cream cheese