Super Bowl Banner During Chargers games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

socalrams90

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This "who's house" thing and something I heard in a media video got me thinking to ask:

Why why why WHY are Los Angeles Rams fans at Sofi so quiet and still? By that I mean, I've literally seen an important 3rd down about to take place from the visiting team, and they showed the crowd for a few seconds, and tons of Ram Jersey wearing fans were literally sitting there without emotion, sipping drinks and looking at their phones. It was 3rd down for the other team!!!!

I know ... there are a lot of Rams fans at the games who do get loud.

But it's a VERY REAL problem that so many just sit their like they're watching ballet. No cheering. No heart. No anxiety about our Rams. Mark my words it's a real problem for us. Do any of you REALLY think next year will be any different when teams like the Whiners come to play at Sofi?

It will very likely be just as loud, or louder for our Rams offense as their's .... again!
It depends where you sit. Super bowl had the most casual of rich fans just wearing jerseys to support rams but not real fans. I was in the upper deck for SB and those fans were passionate.

We were fucking loud vs SF regardless of crowd ratio and AZ game was nuts. It’ll keep growing.

sdakotaram

Rookie
Name
sdakotaram
Hey let's be nice to the Chargers, they need to trade us Justin Herbert in 5 years.

Great minds think alike.

The World GIF