Sup with the cartoonish background on the official site?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Don't know, but I kinda dig it. I love that kinda artwork. Hybrid of street graffiti and comic book art.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Don't know, but I kinda dig it. I love that kinda artwork. Hybrid of street graffiti and comic book art.
Yeah I'm not saying I don't like it either. I was just wondering if there was any significance.
I trimmed a couple of avatars out of it too.

85Io5Em.jpg
JAG4WgP.jpg

TGZ

Rookie
Name
Dylan
I don't know why they are there but I love them

jimitroutboy

@jimiramsboy
Name
Jim Fadler
I got to attend a luncheon a few weeks ago with the marketing dept and they showed us the whole campaign. Its based on turning the defense into Super Heroes and the theme is "Defend our Turf"

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I got to attend a luncheon a few weeks ago with the marketing dept and they showed us the whole campaign. Its based on turning the defense into Super Heroes and the theme is "Defend our Turf"
Nice. Thanks for clearing that up, Jim. Anything else you'd like to spill about that luncheon?

jimitroutboy

@jimiramsboy
Name
Jim Fadler
Nice. Thanks for clearing that up, Jim. Anything else you'd like to spill about that luncheon?
They brought in Gregg Williams to pump up the marketing department. They considered doing something with the Fearsome Foursome Part II but wanted to wait on Aaron Donald's first year.
The front office thinks they are very close.
They are really focusing on the players without their helmets this year and showing them without their uniforms and off the field.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Pretty weak effort. I know there are a LOT of comic book artists out there that could have done a better job.