Sunrise on the Intracoastal Pic

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
We took another couple out fishing on the 4th. They sent me this pic that they shot when they were just arriving. Sun hadn't made it up over the horizon just yet but there's some light... plus you can see my LED lights on the boat. I have a bunch inside that are red and I have some super bright blueish ones that are underwater facing back behind the boat. Cool shot I think.

We went out 60 miles and all we caught were some sorry ass barracudas. LOL

unnamed_12.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Guess I get to say it..... Been there.

But hey! No pictures of burning tables?

Gonna have to get back there soon. Maybe I can bring some good fishing juju with me. I think it comes in this bottle:
upload_2015-7-6_20-13-22.jpeg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Guess I get to say it..... Been there.

But hey! No pictures of burning tables?

Gonna have to get back there soon. Maybe I can bring some good fishing juju with me. I think it comes in this bottle:
View attachment 7720

Yeah... but we need to wait until the day we fish to put a bunch of that away. If we do it up large the night before... We'll miss that sunrise again. LOL

I didn't want to be connected with that table other than to be known as the one who put out the fire. I'd rather that picture just fade away like the table.

Last edited:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Beautiful picture!

A few years ago, the GF and I went to Key West for vacation.

One day, we drove to Key Largo - Jimmy Johnson's place (http://www.jjsbigchill.com/)... then, on the way back we found this gem (http://www.sunsetgrille7milebridge.com/ordereze/Default.aspx).

It was December and the place had the Rams game on (can't remember who they played, but IIRC, they won!).

The sunset at that restaurant was simply amazing!

We woke up early one morning to see the sunrise on Key West, but it was cloudy and we had to leave the next day.

Fun trip... great part of the USA!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Beautiful picture!

A few years ago, the GF and I went to Key West for vacation.

One day, we drove to Key Largo - Jimmy Johnson's place (http://www.jjsbigchill.com/)... then, on the way back we found this gem (http://www.sunsetgrille7milebridge.com/ordereze/Default.aspx).

It was December and the place had the Rams game on (can't remember who they played, but IIRC, they won!).

The sunset at that restaurant was simply amazing!

We woke up early one morning to see the sunrise on Key West, but it was cloudy and we had to leave the next day.

Fun trip... great part of the USA!

That pic I posted was taken in New Smyrna Beach... just south of Daytona. Nowhere near the paradise of the Keys. But it is only 30 minutes from my house.

We LOVE the Keys too. I've been making a yearly visit there since I was a teenager and I've been to both those places you listed... killer stuff. Hard to beat the sunsets over the Gulf of Mexico down in the Keys.

My family will be down there in August for lobster season... we can't wait!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That pic I posted was taken in New Smyrna Beach... just south of Daytona. Nowhere near the paradise of the Keys. But it is only 30 minutes from my house.

We LOVE the Keys too. I've been making a yearly visit there since I was a teenager and I've been to both those places you listed... killer stuff. Hard to beat the sunsets over the Gulf of Mexico down in the Keys.

My family will be down there in August for lobster season... we can't wait!
You're lucky to live by the ocean... I'm jealous!

I hope to retire somewhere near the Atlantic.

Enjoy!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah... but we need to wait until the day we fish to put a bunch of that away. If we do it up large the night before... We'll miss that sunrise again. LOL

I didn't want to be connected with that table other than to be known as the one who put out the fire. I'd rather that picture just fade away like the table.
Thinking we need a good party night followed by a day of rest followed by getting up before the crack of too early followed up by Jose on the water followed by Jose on the town followed by more rest floating around in the water. But maybe that's just me. :cool:

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
That's really cool man. Yall do boats different than we do around here. Our boats are Johns and if your lucky, you was able to get yourself a decent Ranger to go to the bigger lakes with. I think the ocean scene is pretty, but I could never leave my woods. But for a vacation, would be really great.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Well , kinda warm anyways , Forth of July was perfect , mid 80's , cools down at night

Been a fairly cool summer , kind of up and down , today is only in the mid 60's for highs , but it's suppose to be back up in the 80's by the weekend

Spent the 4th of July at the lakes with a bunch of friends , couldn't ask for a better day

Here's my pride and joy on the right after 10 years of dance classes

ddppjj444_zpskp3x2gt7.jpg

Last edited: