Sunday Night; Peyton plans to play next year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DenverRam

Starter
Per Sunday Night Pre game.

Peyton plans to play next year, with or without Broncos.

DenverRam

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Mike Florio just said on NBC that Peyton Manning plans to play next season, &quot;even if it&#39;s not for the Broncos.&quot;</p>&mdash; Chris Burke (@ChrisBurke_SI) <a href="
View: https://twitter.com/ChrisBurke_SI/status/668595839682654208
">November 23, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
We might as well sign him, why the hell not

Why not? Because we don't need a noodle-armed QB whose age and injuries are finally catching up with him. Would love to have him as a QB coach or OC though.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
sign him. seriously. all we need is serviceable wtf other options are out there? not Foles even tho I'm sure he'll start soon again and be terrible again, none of the FA QBs on that list for next year except maybe Fitzpatrick. Peyton is smart as hell and we don't need him to win games by himself. invest heavily in the line again through FA and even draft again and make sure to have a decent backup in place even if it is freakin nick Foles. I have no idea how any of that works salary cap wise but this is absolutely embarrassing at this point

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Denver sees one more game like today from Brock, they'll be rushing Peyton out the facility in December....

FRO

Legend
He is done. Was probably the greatest QB I ever saw play. In his prime there was nobody more exciting to watch.