Sunday Night Football Poll

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Was out driving during the GB-NO game last night and listening to Fantasy FF review on SiriusXM. The hosts were dutifully reporting updates on the game throughout the show. Mostly run-of-the-mill stuff until one of them blows a gasket after the Taysom Hill fumble.

First came the rant and then came an insta-poll:

"Do any of you love anything more than Asshole Face loves Taysom Hill?"

As of the end of the show, 88% had responded 'No.'

:zany:

Never-minding the wholly unscientific nature of such a thing, that was damn funny.

Nice auto-correct edit.

Last edited:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Taysom Hill is the most overrated player in the NFL. Hell, has he thrown as many completed passes as Hekker?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

I think the Saints were shit before Asshole Face arrived and will be shit after he leaves. And it pains me to point out anything positive wrt that MFer.

That NFC Championship game they lost at home to us was Brees' last hurrah. And IMO the Pats would have beat them too. So really the Saints should have been looking for a QB since that loss but the ass-buggering love fest between Taysom Hill and Asshole Face has stood in the way of progress. And that makes me happy. :ROFLMAO:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Asshole Face

Cracks me up every time:ROFLMAO:

I turned off that auto-correct when Payton caught CoVID... but that heartless @Selassie I changed it right back.

In fact... Pretty sure before he was healthy... like right after I turned it off... Selassie flipped it back on. :LOL:

I think it’s permanent now...

Psycho_X

Legend
I turned off that auto-correct when Payton caught CoVID... but that heartless @Selassie I changed it right back.

In fact... Pretty sure before he was healthy... like right after I turned it off... Selassie flipped it back on. :LOL:

I think it’s permanent now...

Wait, his actual name auto corrects to asshole face? I just naturally call him that so never knew. lol.

AZRams

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AZRams

Dude must just laugh his ass off every day on the way to the facility. Or wonder why he's not in jail for fraud.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think the Saints were shit before Asshole Face arrived and will be shit after he leaves.
I dont know about that. Haslett had some pretty decent teams, and outside the lost year of Katrina, he only had 1 losing season after cleaning up Ditka's train wreck. Mora had a good run too, only 3 losing seasons in first 10 years where Payton has gone 7-9 in 5 of first 14 seasons

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I dont know about that. Haslett had some pretty decent teams, and outside the lost year of Katrina, he only had 1 losing season after cleaning up Ditka's train wreck. Mora had a good run too, only 3 losing seasons in first 10 years where Payton has gone 7-9 in 5 of first 14 seasons
Nah. Haslett was mediocre and none of his teams were ever a threat to do shit. I recall a Saints fan in my shop in that era that wouldn't shut up about them, was pretty funny to see reality come crashing in every season. :ROFLMAO:

AZRams

Nah. Haslett was mediocre and none of his teams were ever a threat to do shit. I recall a Saints fan in my shop in that era that wouldn't shut up about them, was pretty funny to see reality come crashing in every season. :ROFLMAO:

Always loved that late-season game at the Superdome in 2001 when the wheels came off for them.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Took over a 3-13 team and went 10-6, that's hardly doing shit. Gave the GSOT a hard time, 4-2 record against

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Took over a 3-13 team and went 10-6, that's hardly doing shit. Gave the GSOT a hard time, 4-2 record against
I fart in his general direction. Mediocre and never liked the dude. Agreeing to disagree sounds appealing to me right now too as a matter of fact. Cheers my man. :beer2: :biggrin: