Sullivan didn't play

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
With that said, Blythe played fairly well, not great, but held his own (minus that snap). My question is this, with chemistry on OL so critical, why didn't Sully see at least one series? I wonder if a bad line call resulted in the play where the tackle had a free pass between him and Brown.

Anyways, that first series only had a couple good plays, some luck, but overall had me feeling like last year. Higbee might be a practice wonder but disappears when the lights go on during games. Gurley needs some holes to regain his aggression.

Vs Oakland, I want to see these guys getting reps: Watkins, Kupp, Austin, Woods, Gurley, Rogers, Everett, Whit, Saffold, Sully, Brown, Hav, and Goff. The playbook is big enough to handle advanced scouting by the Colts. Martz didn't care what happened in the 99 pre-season, he let it fly and nobody caught up until the NFC Championship game. Let's get some continuity going