Suh wins appeal, fined 70k

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wow. Sad. That was a blatant act of unsportsmanship.

V3

Hall of Fame
BS! If it were up to me, he'd miss all the playoffs and a lot more next year. I'm done with his shit. The only way it's going to stop is if he's scared and a fuckin $70,000 fine doesn't mean shit to him. Expect him to do more of this. He's a pile of garbage.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Suh earns $20M.

The average US household income is $50,000.

On that scale, this fine is the equivalent of $175.

Total BS.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've seen much worse things that didn't even get a fine.
If that was the first time he did something like that, I would agree. But he's a dirty player who clearly tries to injure other players. He should be banned.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Un. Fucking. Real. What are those assholes going to say when this idiot finally seriously injures someone? The way he spiked Delhomme was criminal and could have ended his LIFE, never mind his career. Only a matter of time...

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
If that was the first time he did something like that, I would agree. But he's a dirty player who clearly tries to injure other players. He should be banned.

Guys like Deacon Jones and Jack Lambert were famous for crossing the line. This type of stuff happens in every game.

In the Rams game last week one of our players, I believe Dunbar, looked like he was trying to rip Turbin's head off by his facemask under a pile. I would've been pissed if that was happening to Tre Mason.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I've seen much worse things that didn't even get a fine.

I don't know, man.

He steps backward. Steps on Rodgers leg. Instead of looking back and trying to shift away from Rodgers leg he LIFTS his opposite foot putting his full weight on Rodgers and walks away as if he never stepped on anything.

Complete and purposeful act.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Suh earns $20M.

The average US household income is $50,000.

On that scale, this fine is the equivalent of $175.

Total BS.
Ha. I get more than that twice a year in speeding tickets.

statetroopers_Bb_rdax_100.jpg

Keeping Staties busy for 32 years, buddy!

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I don't know, man.

He steps backward. Steps on Rodgers leg. Instead of looking back and trying to shift away from Rodgers leg he LIFTS his opposite foot putting his full weight on Rodgers and walks away as if he never stepped on anything.

Complete and purposeful act.

I don't think there's any way the second step wasn't intentional. I just think people are naive to the dirty part of the game.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Ha. I get more than that twice a year in speeding tickets.

statetroopers_Bb_rdax_100.jpg

Keeping Staties busy for 32 years, buddy!

Exactly! Despite the fines... it's not changed your habit! :sneaky:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't think there's any way the second step wasn't intentional. I just think people are naive to the dirty part of the game.

I hear you. I think we see it every game. Guys giving a little extra business getting up from tackles, etc. But stepping on a guy like that could have knocked Rodgers out of the game or longer.

I dunno. Seems like a bigger deal than an elbow jab.

Win1-4Ned

Rookie
Let's see, Brady gets inadvertently hurt, and they make a new rule to supposedly protect the most important position in the league. A repeat offender intentionally attempts to maim the best quarterback in football and it's more important that a DT get to play on tv. The point is, I really hate the Patriots.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
You would think the NFLPA would be just as concerned about Rodgers being stepped on as they are about whether or not Suh misses a game.

I wanted Suh back in 2010 because I worried that we didn't have the supporting cast necessary to help a #1 overall QB thrive... but had I known he had this kind of attitude, I never would have wanted him.

Though I wonder how much is him and how much is Detroit. They're starting to make a serious case for dirtiest team in the league.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Heard a former player on the radio state he thought a fine is appropriate for the situation! I disagree, suspension for this asshat is appropriate!

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
I tell you what we are playing the North next year and if he does a hit like that on Bradford I'm going to go break out the DC sniper and tell him he's free to go ONLY after he snipes Suh in his face...

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Total horse shit. I hate this guy. Hopefully Greg Robinson will kill him next year.

*Kill as in beating his ass. Bad.