Suh visiting Rams per source

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So what’s plan B when Suh takes the$15M from Tennessee. Because I believe they will high ball.
We need something else from FA to shore up the run defense!!
Hankins.

dang

Legend
Our biggest needs are at NT, ILB, and OLB. Suh fills one of those needs with an All Pro talent.
That’s the point. We have 3 defensive starter holes to fill. One of them being filled by a high quality FA would really help. I don’t think there’s much left in FA for Edge/OLB so looking for NT or ILB. Personally I thinks Hankins would be better fit due to cost, age and NT fit.

dang

Legend
My guess is where Suh goes is less important to him than Show Me The $$$!! He would only be interested in Rams if they are at or very near highest bid. Guessing that will be $15M+.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
I'd say forget Suh. Rams need to take care of their Aaron Donald. Suh's talented but never put it all together with the dedication and professionalism like Aaron Donald, who's a future Hall of Fame right now.

Rams can package their first, fourth and one of the sixth rounds to move up to get Vita Vea.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
I'd say forget Suh. Rams need to take care of their Aaron Donald. Suh's talented but never put it all together with the dedication and professionalism like Aaron Donald, who's a future Hall of Fame right now.

Rams can package their first, fourth and one of the sixth rounds to move up to get Vita Vea.

Rather sign Suh and use those picks to fill holes for the future. Gonna take more than that to move up far enough to get Vea anyways most likely.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Just using the "stomp" involving Suh and Dietrich-Smith, as I've said repeatedly, I not only think what Suh did was minor in comparison, but I woulda done MUCH more...because try to break my back and it's on.

I really don't care to go through incident by incident (although I probably could) other than to say that I am not familiar with a single incident involving Suh where he wasn't responding to something dirty done to him.

Does that make the response proper? Nope. Absolutely not. It actually foments further acts of dirty aggression and provocation.

Nah man. I re-watched that vid. Dude freakin holds his head down, smacks him, and then stomps away. IDK what you mean by EDS trying to "break his back" because I didn't see that in the replays. Besides, a pileup with bodies being tangled at the OL and DL is pretty normal. Ndamukong Suh losing it after that? Hate to see it when an OL actually does start something.

Hell, Ndamukong Suh is the guy that pulls him down in the first place.

But I'm not gonna act like the damn refs and ignore all the dirty stuff done to him and further act like the instigators are victims.

Refs? Victims? How about the player take it on himself to not play dirty? Why doesn't Aaron Donald get called for penalties? Or Gerald McCoy or any other DT in the league? Ndamukong Suh has a rep, and rightly so.

If we sigh Suh, I'll go through it if it helps people get on board with the signing, but it's honestly too much effort for a guy we might sign.

That being said, if he does sign here I'm not gonna cry and complain, but I'm not gonna be uber excited either. I will be hoping he plays like a good soldier and not living on his past rep.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Rather sign Suh and use those picks to fill holes for the future. Gonna take more than that to move up far enough to get Vea anyways most likely.

Rams can stand pat and take the next best DT available if Vita Vea is taken, possibly Da'Ron Payne of Alabma or Harrison Philips of Stanford.

There won't be enough money to go around when it's Goff, Gurley, Donald, Joyner, Peters when those contracts are up. For the right amount of dough for Suh, I'd sign him. Otherwise, A.D. won't be too happy.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Rams can stand pat and take the next best DT available if Vita Vea is taken, possibly Da'Ron Payne of Alabma or Harrison Philips of Stanford.

There won't be enough money to go around when it's Goff, Gurley, Donald, Joyner, Peters when those contracts are up. For the right amount of dough for Suh, I'd sign him. Otherwise, A.D. won't be too happy.

There is enough money. Rams have the most money of any team available for the 2019/2020 seasons. Donald can get paid regardless of Suh. Rams aren’t going to offer suh anything more than a 1 or 2 year deal in my mind. He doesn’t effect future signings.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
If we can get him for close to whatever Watkins was offered, you don't turn your back on his kind of talent.

RocknRam29

Live, Love, Laugh, & Learn
29432789_665161733923589_8554482586074370195_n.jpg

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I like how the prospect of adding Suh to our line is anything but positive is laughable
After one winning season in what - 12 years???
Now we are all anti-Suh cause of future implications
Hhhhhaaaahhah

Last edited by a moderator:

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There is enough money. Rams have the most money of any team available for the 2019/2020 seasons. Donald can get paid regardless of Suh. Rams aren’t going to offer suh anything more than a 1 or 2 year deal in my mind. He doesn’t effect future signings.

The cap space listed for 2019/2020 seasons does not include Donald's mega-extension. Does not include Gurley, who has yet to be locked into his 5th year contract, does not include Goff's 5th year contract for 2020, does not include the OL, etc etc. That cap space is actually indicative of how many players need to be signed - in a league that has just seen a huge increase in free agency prices.

The Rams can sign Suh - however, the cost of that would be losing players they may wish to keep in a year or two, as they wouldn't be able to front load Donald's contract as much if at all. That is something I'm sure management is trying to balance.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I'll have to find the video I watched on youtube earlier today but the reporter (well known) basically said the rams already have a pool of money set aside for AD and he is still #1 priority and they believe they can afford both. I'll try and find and upload it. Bottom line is this should have no bearing on the AD contract. At least we all hope not. I'm sure AD would be pretty happy going to battle with Suh next to him as well.

Listen to Wyche...He usually has pretty good info.