Suh, Megatron Are “most Feared” In Poll Of Nfl Players

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
The Detroit Lions were not a good team last season, but they were a feared team.

Players on the Lions came in first and second in a poll of NFL players conducted by ESPN that asked, “Who is the most feared player in the NFL?“

Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh came in first, with 19 percent of the vote, and Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson came in second, just behind Suh. ESPN hasn’t broken down all of the details of the survey results, but presumably it was predominantly offensive linemen and quarterbacks ranking Suh as the most feared and defensive backs ranking Johnson as the most feared.

Suh has previously come in first in surveys asking players to identify the dirtiest player in the NFL, but Suh would like to think his presence at the top of this survey is about the way he can affect an offense by playing within the rules.

“If it’s feared from the context of they don’t want to play against me and they are worried about how I may affect the game and affect the offense, it’s definitely appreciated,” Suh told ESPN.com. “It’s definitely seen as a plus and a positive. Guys have respect for you, just like guys have respect for Calvin. I’m surprised I edged him out but, hopefully, I don’t have to edge him out and we can just be co-winners. I prefer that.”

Texans defensive lineman J.J. Watt came in third, 49ers linebacker Patrick Willis was fourth, Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning was fifth, Bengals linebacker James Harrison was sixth and Vikings running back Adrian Peterson was seventh.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... l-players/

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I'm guessing Suh is not feared so much as a player but as a dirty player. Seriously, when was the last time you heard another opposing team talk about how hard it is to play against Suh?

Hard to believe Quinn didn't make the list given that no one could block him all year long

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
19% of the vote? So if they polled only 100 players, 19 of them said Suh?

Whoopdeedoo.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I
I'm guessing Suh is not feared so much as a player but as a dirty player. Seriously, when was the last time you heard another opposing team talk about how hard it is to play against Suh?

Hard to believe Quinn didn't make the list given that no one could block him all year long

I bet if they polled Mike Glennon, he would've said Quinn

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
lol Dashon Gholdson on the list. That dude is a heat seeking dirty missile.

As for Ndamukong Suh...whatevs. The Rams and Lions finished w/ the same record.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
Guys who value the family jewels voted for Suh
Then they'd better fear TJ Mac too!

images