Suggestion for the forum

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Can we have an "NFL Off Topic" subforum in addition to the "Off Topic" forum? Sometimes I want to post regarding NFL, but not about Rams, and sometimes I want to post about stuff totally unrelated. Maybe overkill, but maybe not.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
interference said:
Can we have an "NFL Off Topic" subforum in addition to the "Off Topic" forum? Sometimes I want to post regarding NFL, but not about Rams, and sometimes I want to post about stuff totally unrelated. Maybe overkill, but maybe not.
I'll discuss it with the mods.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
interference said:

+1
Like this suggestion.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
steferfootball said:
What if you call it the "General NFL"?

"NFL Off Topic" is a bit convoluted imo.

Good point. Maybe even call it "NFL & NCAAF General", because people want to post about college ball as well.

steferfootball

Starter
interference said:
steferfootball said:
What if you call it the "General NFL"?

"NFL Off Topic" is a bit convoluted imo.

Good point. Maybe even call it "NFL & NCAAF General", because people want to post about college ball as well.
NCAA will help generate more conversation, specifically in the off season.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
We've decided to just leave things as is. The reasoning is that there would be too many mouse clicks to get to a forum, and I'd have to change the menu options in order to get people back to where they were without clicking all over the place. I tried a NCAA forum, but it got very little play. There's still not much of it to this day. A sub-forum, or two, wouldn't get a lot of action either. The Off-Topic forum, the way it is, seems to run pretty smoothly, so I don't want to complicate it further. Even if it's only a little.

That said, if there suddenly appears to be dozens of NFL related topics, I might reconsider.

I do appreciate the feedback though, so thanks for that.