Sucks if we were wrong about Hill

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I'm not sure what to think with Davis starting the second half. Where we all wrong? Hoo boy

The Vike defense is playing really good but he really did look off, down field particularly.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh they're now saying that he's injured. Either way...hoo boy!

Lets go Davis!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If we were wrong about Hill, there's nothing to worry about.
Because I'll be right about Keenum.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Of course we were wrong about Hill. People were trying to say there wouldn't be major a drop off from Sam, or tried to act like it was Warner again. Hill has been a career backup for a reason.

That's not to bash on Hill, I believe he can and will win us some games. Today's game should be a wakeup call that it won't be as easy as people think. Realistic expectations

bskrilla

Starter
I actually think Hill played pretty well apart from the pick. The issues were with penalties and no run game.

fearsomefour

Legend
Hill is fine. If he is injured enough to miss significant time then all those games are losses.
Davis offers little

LooNaTik83

Shotty needs to go... why is he offensive coordinating from ground floor? He needs to be in the booth! The defense can only do so much. They are hustling but they are getting tired. Offensive isn't producing! Let's see how this last qtr goes.

Go Rams!