Sucks For Cyrus

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
by Ian Rapoport
Bad news for #Bama OT Cyrus Kouandjio. I’m told several teams have failed him on his physical. Arthritic knee from failed surgery. “Ugly.”

bye bye 1st round

Really sucks for him, wonder if he about this before today.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Something that bad could do more than knock him outta the first round.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
by Ian Rapoport
Bad news for #Bama OT Cyrus Kouandjio. I’m told several teams have failed him on his physical. Arthritic knee from failed surgery. “Ugly.”

bye bye 1st round

Really sucks for him, wonder if he about this before today.

If I am no wrong that injury happened 2011. Cyrus was the reason that Ram Barrett Jones who was Bama's starting OLT in 2011 was asked to move from OLT to the vacant OC post in 2012.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If I am no wrong that injury happened 2011. Cyrus was the reason that Ram Barrett Jones who was Bama's starting OLT in 2011 was asked to move from OLT to the vacant OC post in 2012.

Maybe the arthritis was never known though to any NFL personnel till now.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I wasn't high on him at all anyway. I have no clue why all the experts have him rated so high. He's not in my top 20.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I wasn't high on him at all anyway. I have no clue why all the experts have him rated so high. He's not in my top 20.

He has stone feet from what I could tell. Don't know why he was rated so high either. Guess based off potential and size?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
He has stone feet from what I could tell. Don't know why he was rated so high either. Guess based off potential and size?
The tape I watched wasn't good, looked bad at Senior Bowl. I don't get what they like.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
The tape I watched wasn't good, looked bad at Senior Bowl. I don't get what they like.

sgreed, there are many prospects i rather grab in the 2nd, heck, even some in the 3rd I like over him.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Same. Have been railing on him for awhile. Looks like a stud...until he hits the field. Doesn't have the nimble feet, balance, coordination or body control needed to play LT. And his technique is pretty poor.