studs & duds - rams vs. Broncos - preseason game # 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I'm not as worried about Bennett like some are here. If Stafford were injured, it's not as if Bennett would be playing with 10 scrubs again like the pre-season, ... he'll be surrounded by true starters.
jmo.
True, but he appears to be just physically limited at this level.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes, but with only 3 pre-season games in the NFL, I'm not ready to quit on him just yet.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Maybe I missed something but Square and Woodbrey are on my duds list. They kept overpursuing and couldn't cover anyone.
Since you are here, any chance you can make an addition to the Boobie or Booty threads?

I think some Forum members could really use it right about now.

I know I could!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Maybe we need something we can agree on. I usually shy away from these posts but we may just need this right now

Fuck the 49ers and their water hoarding fans.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think Long could be put on IR... but I don't think they need 4 with Skow..
Yeah I agree with this thought. Not to mention TEs of the quality we would require to upgrade us tend to not be available in cuts. We'd be talking another project type if we do add one.

Rams may have their eyes on a couple guys though. I am sure this year moreso than usual they have quite the hotlist for cutdowns.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I won't lie. I don't remember seeing any studs on defense. Just duds. These guys need some training on how to tackle. The offense all I saw was a quarterback dropping back to pass and not finding many open receivers before the pass rush made them throw.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I won't lie. I don't remember seeing any studs on defense. Just duds. These guys need some training on how to tackle. The offense all I saw was a quarterback dropping back to pass and not finding many open receivers before the pass rush made them throw.
Asshole Face wanting to outdo McVay + Broncos embarrassed in scrimmages the week prior + Rams sitting key players + Rams not really gameplanning = Shit.

Our roster has all kinds of issues. But the Broncos and their dipshit coach can get fucked, I think they're probably in for a worse season than we are.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I agree with Merlin on this one. like them going for it on fourth down on two different times late in the game up by like 30 points. F##k asshole face.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Asshole Face is an asshole face. Fuck him.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I did notice Mr Irrelevant getting in the backfield. I would keep him for upside over maxed out guys like Jonah Williams who won't get any better.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Mebbe we could trade him for Aiden O'Connell. He has completed 71% of his passes this Pre season. Really don't know why the Rams took a QB that is 4 inches shorter and with a noticeably weaker arm......

~ArkyRamsFan~

Malibu

Pro Bowler
I'm not as worried about Bennett like some are here. If Stafford were injured, it's not as if Bennett would be playing with 10 scrubs again like the pre-season, ... he'll be surrounded by true starters.
jmo.
I am he was throwing picks to no Rams just flat out horrible passes. He threw behind 2 wide open guys he did not look good period. Accuracy and decision making isn't his current strength.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
If he was going to have an off game, I would rather it happen now than when the games count. I watched to much Georgia football to give up on the kid this early. Now if he is having the same issues next season well count me concerned. I also believe the Rams will select a QB early in the 2024 draft.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I can't help but laugh when people get too high or low during preseason
Well, I was already low on them before the preseason. The youngsters did nothing to change my perception. I hope the glass half full guys are right. Because my glass is definitely half empty for this season. It was that way before camp.