Student Project

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yshaw

UDFA
This post was pre-approved by -X- The Retired RODfather

Hello Rams fans!

I’m a graduate level industrial design student and a diehard Rams fan.

I’m working on a project that requires me to understand what sports spectators like yourselves think about emerging technologies in professional sports. I created a survey that I hope you'll find fun and engaging.

It is a short 10 question survey and participants remain anonymous, it won't take more than two minutes of your time.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZVV2P7X

Please feel free to also comment on the topic with your own insights into new technologies that are changing the world of professional sports.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

yshaw

Go Rams!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Took the survey. Technology I'd like to see in the future is for me to be able to inject my thoughts directly into coaches and players minds. For example; "Hey Coach Fisher, WTH were you thinking on that play?" :palm:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Done. I'd like to read the paper when you finish it too.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Done. Good questions, good luck.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Done! Good work and good luck!

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Good questions...... Will trust you even though you're from enemy territory....... :cautious:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Finished, I would like to know your results when you're done

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Finished. I'm interested to see the results. Myself, I don't need much beyond the player match-up and play breakdown. My question is that putting biometric data available for mass viewing may be a Hippa violation. I think that's what it's called anyway. The medical privacy policy thingy.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Complete

We commercial film graduates always hated you industrial design guys cause you had a job waiting for you when you graduated :LOL: Whereas we didn't

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Done! Best of luck with your project. I, too, would be interested in the final product.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Finished! I would love to read your survey results when your done!(y)