Stretch of Doom?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
This defence has had two weeks to correct what's been going wrong. Sooner or later, it's going to come together for them. There's too much talent there for that not to happen.

I think the Eagles are gonna have a surprise waiting for them later today

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
PD writers feel compelled to reference the failures of the Rams past in every article they write. W/L from one year don't mean squat the next year.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Philadelphia (3-1)[Their Weak) Arizona (3-0)[QB?] and San Diego (3-1)[Who have they really Beat] are division leaders; Denver (2-1)[Doesn't Play well against NFCW Teams] and Seattle (2-1)[ The Rams always play them Tough] would be wild-card teams if the season ended today.

San Francisco and Kansas City (2-2)[They Suck! We'll Own them] overcame sluggish starts to 2014 with rousing victories last weekend.
I think I've corrected this^ OP accurately!!:D

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
That's okay after the Rams beat the Eagles and Niners then the schedule won't look as imposing. In Austin Davis we trust!
15981996-mmmain.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
STRETCH OF VICTORY more like. GO RAMS.

If we can do some winning in this stretch, and I believe we can, then we should get a little more respect out there.

LET'S DO THIS!

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
this season was over before it began. its a win win for me. either we win a handful of games and prove we can still at least hang with the best in the NFL or we go down in flames and draft top 5 next year.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Screw it! JUST WIN BABY!!!!!!