Streaming Wars 2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Finally did it. Decided not to renew with xfinity tv after 4 years. I don't have any horror stories or anything, if that's what you were looking for. Just couldn't get a deal I wanted. Kept their internet tho. I'll be damned if I switch to ATT.

Football streaming options? I'm not doing reddit streaming or anything like that. I'm a Redzone Channel fan. Until now, only FuboTV had it. Sling dropped it, and now Youtube TV has it. Fubo and Youtube are the same price, but Youtube has TBS/TNT for NBA games. Fubo has the 4k offering but it doesn't look like those will be coming anytime soon.

Hulu would be my second choice, but they don't have any NFLN or RZ. I realize by getting those two channels I won't be saving any real money, but I would be saving in that I wouldn't be paying as much had I renewed with xfinity.

Curious what everyone is doing these days.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Been looking at cutting the AT&T Directv as well. Was looking at doing Hulu with Disney ESPN + and then going with Xfinity for wifi. Who do you have for your WiFi that's reasonable?

In Sacramento AT&T wants to charge minimum of $55 for 25MBPS.

Angry Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Been looking at cutting the AT&T Directv as well. Was looking at doing Hulu with Disney ESPN + and then going with Xfinity for wifi. Who do you have for your WiFi that's reasonable?

In Sacramento AT&T wants to charge minimum of $55 for 25MBPS.

Xfinity, 600 megs for $60. Locked in for 2 years. I would call them and ask and you may get a similar deal especially since you would be a new customer.

Angry Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
out in country so its' Dish or nothin
train

I grew up with Dish but these days they always are having issues with channels. They dropped Fox, nbc, NFL, etc. Sucks, been a fan of them.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Ok got my far away land away from here,lol London is calling ,I would be grateful to anyone helping me in a private email.

Peace Out.