Strange Bird

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So we're swimming in a lake and we saw a little bird swimming along looking like it was struggling. My wife picks it up out of the water and I shout at her to put that thing down. Did I mention she didn't have her glasses on?
IMG_20200712_164302876_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200712_164505562.jpg
IMG_20200712_164607242.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I

Pesticides are killing bats everywhere. He may have neurological problems from chemicals and tell into the water. When I see even one I feel fortunate. He could possibly have rabies too. I hope your wife inspected her hands very closely. The bats teeth are very small and can deliver a tiny bite that is barely noticeable.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Feel kinda sorry for the bat. Clearly something's wrong with it, and it's probably not going to survive, even though she got it out of the water.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
So cute.

Those fuckers get rabies you know. Don't touch em!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Feel kinda sorry for the bat. Clearly something's wrong with it, and it's probably not going to survive, even though she got it out of the water.
We figure it was hunting for insects and hit the water. Once it dried out, it flew off. There are lots of caverns and overhangs where they hang out on that section of the lake.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I

Pesticides are killing bats everywhere. He may have neurological problems from chemicals and tell into the water. When I see even one I feel fortunate. He could possibly have rabies too. I hope your wife inspected her hands very closely. The bats teeth are very small and can deliver a tiny bite that is barely noticeable.
Not really any farming around that area. He seemed fine after a few minutes of drying out.

And not to worry. I gave her a full body inspection afterward. ;)