Storms threatening training camp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
D-line. Courtesy of @SaintLouisSport
BtarbeTCAAAnlzi.jpg:large

Donald looks like a thick human being. Doesn't appear as short as you would think, either.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Maybe it's not at the same time, rotation perhaps?

I guess, we'll just have to wait until CoachO or somebody shines light on this issue. My power keeps going out, I can't be on TwitterWatch I guess.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I guess, we'll just have to wait until CoachO or somebody shines light on this issue. My power keeps going out, I can't be on TwitterWatch I guess.

That's no beuno. Twitter watch on the smartphone!

RFIP

Jake in the sand pit. His knee must be doing ok!
BtaymekCQAIbKZx.jpg

@SaintLouisSport

Can somebody explain this drill to me? First time I've seen it and it sure looks risky for a guy recovering from ACL surgery.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Can somebody explain this drill to me? First time I've seen it and it sure looks risky for a guy recovering from ACL surgery.

I'm pretty sure it just helps with foot quickness...kind like your feet stick in the sand, but don't on grass and turf.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler

It's good for building up those support muscles in the lower legs especially with ankles.

RFIP

It's good for building up those support muscles in the lower legs especially with ankles.

OK thanks. Is it safe for someone coming off an ACL though, I guess that is my main concern. Looks dangerous to be engaging someone in there.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
EJ Gaines apparently got a nice pick on Bradford in 7-on-7.

Nice to see him grab one. Want to keep seeing these young guys stepping up and taking a spot on the roster.

Speaking of...no mention of Joyner yet that I have seen.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Nice to see him grab one. Want to keep seeing these young guys stepping up and taking a spot on the roster.

Speaking of...no mention of Joyner yet that I have seen.

Only saw his name once, from another person I don't really know.