Stop jinxing the team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Hahaha

I'll look for something comparable. We'll see.

Here ya go

funny-lion-04.jpg

or maybe this

500x750xBob_Marley_the_Lion.jpeg.pagespeed.ic.lKPETDxrZN.jpg

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Well, if it helps the team...

It's good to be da king...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I've had 2 avatars in 10yrs.

<--- this is the other, besides my burgerman.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Not really similar at all but sportin the old blue and yellow:
View attachment 5034

Man Stu,,, that one has a lot going-on for it. I do like seeing H.I.M. in it a lot.

It ain't right though.

I like the suggestions. Something might compel me to change it,,, just haven't seen it yet.

Meanwhile,,, that's a Real RASTA you'e holding in your new avatar. We both approve. Obviously. I'm not kissing your though. Ever.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Meanwhile,,, that's a Real RASTA you'e holding in your new avatar. We both approve. Obviously. I'm not kissing your though. Ever.

Hey! That was your fucking idea! OK - so it's not the first time I got drunk and made out with something with a beak. Like you haven't done that.

So I was going to rotate my avatar. Thinking I could put one up that would make these statements seem pretty damn odd.

Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hey! That was your freaking idea! OK - so it's not the first time I got drunk and made out with something with a beak. Like you haven't done that.

So I was going to rotate my avatar. Thinking I could put one up that would make these statements seem pretty damn odd.

Hell,,, I've done that while being perfectly sober.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Hey! That was your freaking idea! OK - so it's not the first time I got drunk and made out with something with a beak. Like you haven't done that.

I would NEVER make out with something with a beak.

Oh, shit never-mind, think I did that once or twice, while cruising the zoo.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I had to change mine back for luck on wagers.. The bikini chick was killing me last Sunday. :cool:

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Done. If I had to describe the dominance of the GSOT in one pic it would be my new avatar.

Although Sherman with the helicopter arms getting burned by Givens was a close 2nd :LOL:
givens.jpg

nanotech

Rookie
Through rigorous scientific research and study, I've come to the conclusion that we've jinxed the team lately via a collaborative effort of having the wrong avatars.

Like I did, you should fix that.
Hope it works

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm very attached to mine so I won't be changing either.

Besides, I don't even recognize most of you now. Hahahaha
So confusing.
I'm seriously considering going back to my ' Banner's' I don't recognize myself!!:LOL::D