STL Ram season wins o/u 7'

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Last time I checked we hadn't lost a game, so in my eyes 16-0 is where I stand. :razzed:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
DegenR(g)ambler said:
Selassie I said:
Hey Degenerate...

What does Vegas say the o/u is ?

I'm guessing you gotta know.

opened at 6 (i think) and is now at 7.5. meaning most everyone thinks they will win at least 6...

God I wish I could've caught that line at 6. I seriously would've put a few grand on it. Our schedule is brutal, but there's easily 6 wins in there to at least push.

I'm not going off on predictions though. Like I said our schedule is brutal, and I have no clue what the identy of the offense is for sure. Have an idea, but definitely don't know for sure.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Barrison6 said:
Last time I checked we hadn't lost a game, so in my eyes 16-0 is where I stand. :razzed:

:plus1:

Hahaha... I'm with you! 16-0 we got this! Whoooop Whoooop!

RamzFanz

Damnit
Selassie I said:
The OVER seems like easy $.

Take the over and send me a bottle of anything for my sound advise. :tooth:

The over is guaranteed money.

Where can I place that bet?

The Rams will win 10+. I see 8 gimmies and 2 out of 4 probables. The four losses are not even locks in my mind.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
RamzFanz said:
Selassie I said:
The OVER seems like easy $.

Take the over and send me a bottle of anything for my sound advise. :tooth:

The over is guaranteed money.

Where can I place that bet?

The Rams will win 10+. I see 8 gimmies and 2 out of 4 probables. The four losses are not even locks in my mind.
8 gimmies in the nfl? Really? I think your drinking that oh so special kool-aid again my friend. There are to many unknown variables atm. I do believe we win 10 but i think a few may be very tight games.

I am however very curious can you put down week 1 to week 16 and give your predictions to each game and put a note to which teams you believe to be the gimmies.

Not being a smart ass i wanna know your point of view and see it how you see it

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
10-6 is Where I stand and you Kids can write it down. That gives us enough should win games and a blown game or two and a few that we steal.

nighttrain

Legend
max said:
I think at least 9 wins. If they stay healthy and catch some breaks, then I think they'll win 11.

So much depends on Sam. He's the major discriminator.
:plus1: :good1:
train

tbux

Rookie
I put a nice bet on the over already- 7 1/2 wins. I think the least we win (unless bad injuries of course- but nobody can predict that) is 7- I think we can win as many as 12- im thinking 9 or 10 - all I have to have them win is 8- I think we will. We won 7 1/2 last year- and have improved significantly imho on O with the upgrades, and slightly on D- not to mention another year in system for each side- if that doesnt equate to at least one more win- I would be very dissappointed (not to mention be a little broker). I like our chances this year- and both our main competitors losing their top wideout only helps!