Steven Jackson on KMOX (5:39)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
(on what he can attribute to the turnaround)
"I believe it [changing head coaches] has a lot to do with the turnaround, and the assistants."

Fuck you, Steven. Stop proving me wrong. :oops:

(on Bradford)
"Sam has all the capabilities, he makes all the throws, first one in, last one out. This is his 3rd offense in his 3rd year. Being (sic) what he had to deal with, I think he's done a great job." Quarterbacks sometimes get a little more praise when we win, and too much heat when we lose. It's the nature of the beast, and we have to deal with it.

(on the defense)
"Our defense has been playing tremendously. Our young guy (Brockers) and our D-line has been outstanding. They're getting after the ball-carrier and the QB.

(on facing AP)
Adrian is one of those special guys who comes around every generation.

(on your contract)
I definitely feel like I'll be coming back to a team with high hopes now more than ever before. We have a reason to be attractive to free agents, outside of myself, and in the past you couldn't say that.

(did you say you're coming back?)
I said it's a lot more attractive than it would have been a few years ago.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I always thought that the contract stuff was just so he could sign a 'retirement' contract. I think that Jackson will retire a Ram, he wants it and we owe it to him.