Steven Jackson Looks to His Future with Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
[2]o0ZGltNzr76pcpWQj1dBXe4mX0mD-V5_[/2]
http://fox2now.com/2012/12/13/steven-ja ... with-rams/

Facing what could be his final home game as a Ram player this coming Sunday, free agent running back and Rams all0timne leading rusher Steven Jackson responds to questions that this could his last home game. Jackson admitted he has thought about it, but remains hopeful that he will return to the Rams in 2013.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
We all know how special and valuable SJax is and I personally see him signing a cap friendly 2 year deal with Fisher and Snead's blessing back to finish in Horns.

I just don't see SJax sorta following the likes of Willis McGahee, Thomas Jones, or Ladian Tomlinson to name a few.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
BatteringRambo said:
We all know how special and valuable SJax is and I personally see him signing a cap friendly 2 year deal with Fisher and Snead's blessing back to finish in Horns.

I just don't see SJax sorta following the likes of Willis McGahee, Thomas Jones, or Ladian Tomlinson to name a few.

I think it could even be a 3yr deal.

The way SJ cares for his body, that wouldn't scare me a bit.