Steven Jackson: "Doh! My bad."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/artic ... ms/9928630

Rams running back Steven Jackson has been tweeting about heading to South America this week, and it looks like he’s planning on giving some of the ladies in the country a taste of the USA.

As Peter Burns pointed out, Jackson sent the following tweet Tuesday night about needing condoms:

steven-jackson-condom.jpg

Burns figures Jackson was trying to send a text message or direct message and sent the tweet by accident. We agree. It didn’t take long for Jackson to delete the tweet, but thanks to Peter, it’s hitting the internet.

Action Jackson may be embarrassed, but we’re proud he’s at least practicing safe sex unlike some other notable football players.

Thanks to John Hashem for grabbing the tweet

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Guess we now know why they call him "Action Jackson". :sly:

It's all good, SJ -- take in as much of the local flavor as you can. (Oh, to be young and single....)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'll tell yuh. Some of the hottest chicks I've ever seen were in Panama. And they don't seem to mind at all when guys gawk and whistle at them. Er.... uh.... so I witnessed. :7up: Completely different attitude down there. It cracked my wife up how many guys were openly watching her and whistled as she walked along in her sundresses. It seemed to put an additional little swagger to her step (gonna have to duck if she reads this).

Not that he will need it but prostitution is legal there. Don't know about the rest of the continent but it did crack me up that they also have drive through brothels. Dude wouldn't even have to get out of his car. Mind you, I didn't partake - married and all. Let's just say that he has good reason to be getting condoms. And he may want to buy them in bulk.

OK - TMI but so is reposting a tweet about purchasing condoms.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
WOW that's embarrassing PK is fu*cked up at least we know he we will stay in shpw

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Something else... it's almost impossible to find magnums down there. At least in my experience.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
He probably didn't want to roll the dice after this particular touchdown...