Steven Jackson Cursed?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
He probably would have been one of the most popular players in the league if he played on a winning team.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
He's 31 which is old age for most NFL running backs and his career is winding down. The man has had a career he can be proud of. He's admired by many and made a whole lot of money. Not a bad way to end his time in the NFL. Hopefully he'll have a long life ahead of him with good health.

iced

His last year here he had 1 run longer than 30 yards - ONE...

Sad he keeps getting terrible o-lines though - Atlanta cannot run block for shit

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I kept telling him (through my computer screen) that he should go to Green Bay when he it the open market. Had a bad feeling (for him) about him going to Atlanta and it's turning out to be correct. Feel bad for the guy because he deserves better.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I would have loved to see what he could have been on a good team.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
If the Rams make the playoff in the next couple years, it would be a great gesture to sign him back for one game. Certain players need to retire as Rams and he is one of them.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
S-jax played his heart out for such a shitty team and never complained about it. He'll go down as my favorite Rams player of all time, his contributions to the organization in the darkest periods are phenomenal and worthy of buying a frame to hang his jersey on my wall.

Psycho_X

Legend
Not sure about cursed... I'd call someone like Danario Alexander cursed. Course even he made millions of dollars despite his curse. Maybe the guy that Tampa Bay put on their roster that broke his neck in college is cursed.

SJ has had a good personal career and made a lot of money while staying relatively healthy... or at least no catastrophic injuries. He'll lead a nice life traveling the earth as he likes to do in the offseasons once the NFL is done with him.

Adrian

UDFA
Name
vermeilsRE
He probably would have been one of the most popular players in the league if he played on a winning team.
Still think he could play and be dominant for another 5 yrs if he was converted to a tight end!

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I bet you could tack on another couple thousand yards and at least 15-20 more TD's had he played for a winner at least for half of his career. He's still one of my favorites. I'd love to see the sign and retire here as well.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
His last year here he had 1 run longer than 30 yards - ONE...

Sad he keeps getting terrible o-lines though - Atlanta cannot run block for crap
BBBUT they have that Matthews kid

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I bet you could tack on another couple thousand yards and at least 15-20 more TD's had he played for a winner at least for half of his career. He's still one of my favorites. I'd love to see the sign and retire here as well.
You could easily tack on another 500 if he'd just have carried the ball in his left hand running left,I will never understand why he did that , when he ran right his stiff arm was almost criminal assault .

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
favorite Rams player the last decade. he's still got gas in the tank. no doubt would be a big impact on a good team but Atlanta turned to shit the minute they signed him. his football luck is awful. but sounds like he's enjoying life outside of football tho so good for him. earned every penny. Thank you for making every opponent respect our run game Mr. Jackson, even in the Rams darkest era.