Steven A Smith on Fisher/ED

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
It's a surprise that anyone would actually pay Stephen A Smith to be on their show. Guys a complete idiot. But I too, want Fisher out of town.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Why do I want to listen to Stephen Smith talk about Fisher and erectile dysfunction?

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I normally do not like hearing the way he speaks either, but ANYONE who vehemently and publicly voices that Jeff Fisher has to go, is fine and dandy with me. I loved that video. It is awesome! Well done.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Biggest little jackass in sports who pays this idiot? And no I didn't wast my time he knows nothing about football.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

That video was hilarious!!!!

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
It's a surprise that anyone would actually pay Stephen A Smith to be on their show. Guys a complete idiot. But I too, want Fisher out of town.

If you're going to slam the guy at least make it accurate. It's HIS show....Secondly, I completely disagree that he's an idiot....

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Biggest little jackass in sports who pays this idiot? And no I didn't wast my time he knows nothing about football.

So I guess that makes ESPN executives idiots as well....hmm, funny that idiots like Smith actually get paid and their own show as well, huh?

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
So I guess that makes ESPN executives idiots as well....hmm, funny that idiots like Smith actually get paid and their own show as well, huh?
Yes ESPN hasn't been worth a damn for years and a lot of it has to do with screaming idiots like Smith who think the decibel level of their rant means something.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Well espn is complete garbage that many stopped watching years ago(Including me). I don't disagree with smith's opinion for the most part, but do think he is a loud mouthed jackass and espn is a turd sandwich wrapped inside Sally Struthers ass. So yes, idiots hired an idiot.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
If you're going to slam the guy at least make it accurate. It's HIS show....Secondly, I completely disagree that he's an idiot....

So the fact that ESPN hired him to join this show full time in 2012, now means it's his show? The show was around before he got involved. It's not his show. But that's fine, you probably think the weather man owns the news station.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
So the fact that ESPN hired him to join this show full time in 2012, now means it's his show? The show was around before he got involved. It's not his show. But that's fine, you probably think the weather man owns the news station.
He screams and rants the loudest, so obviously its his show!!!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
At least Smith is consistent. He has disliked Fisher as a coach for years.