Steven A Smith: At 30 years of age, is Sean McVay really capable of leading the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
This guy is a phucken tool. Obviously he has never opened up a history book. There have been many young leaders throughout time who have led great armies and built empires. This guys drivel shouldn't be posted on this site.

Ram65

Legend
Why? Why did I click this? :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Stephen A Smith just so you know your opinion means jack n (*&#

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stephen A. is a child, and I lose brain cells listening to him.....

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
giphy.gif

Zero

Pro Bowler
No offense Tomas,but most everything that comes out of
that mans mouth is trash.
So please don't take everyone's reaction personal.
Thanks for the post.

Scirca

Rookie
Lol, that man is a closet racist. I don't take anything he says seriously. He's on the same boat as Skip Bayless, both say stupid shit to gain views.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No offense Tomas,but most everything that comes out of
that mans mouth is trash.
So please don't take everyone's reaction personal.
Thanks for the post.
STEPHEN A SMITH - Racebaiting POS

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Lol, that man is a closet racist. I don't take anything he says seriously. He's on the same boat as Skip Bayless, both say stupid crap to gain views.

At least I know Skip Bayless says stupid shit just for the views and doesn't believe it. He's actually fairly reasonable otherwise.

SAS though? I'm not so sure he's making it up.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Enough with the racial persecution complex Stephen A. It's an overused, lazy, TIRED angle.

Why did i click on that? I should know better.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Enough with the racial persecution complex Stephen A. It's an overused, lazy, TIRED angle.

Why did i click on that? I should know better.
Yes you should have. I clicked on the thread, but stopped and thought for a few seconds and decided not to click on the video lol. It was a good decision it seems.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
What's funny is that when it comes to boxing or basketball, he at least knows those sports.

He knows dickall about football or about being a journalist with respect to football. No football journalist would say that McVay was a nepotistic hire because the SLIGHTEST bit of research would have unveiled that the Rams initially saw his interview as due diligence AND SAID SO IN FRONT OF MCVAY AT HIS PRESS CONFERENCE!!! It wasn't until McVay skated the interview not just here, but also in SF (so much so that they wanted HIS input on GM pairing!) that the Rams trusted all of their feedback and made the leap.

Then the idiot tries to racebait (I'm VERY reticent to use that word, but it applies here) in insinuating that young a African-American coaches don't get these kinds of opportunities...and THEN NAMES ONE!!!

He ignores or is ignorant of the bonafides given by such people as Marshall Faulk, Wade Philips, Chris Cooley, Desean Jackson, Pierre Garçon, Josh Norman, Jon Gruden, Jay Gruden, Bill Callahan and so many others...

I don't care that some idiot on TV decides to embrace ignorance. That seems to be en vogue these days. What I take issue with is ignorance passing for content.

We've probably got 50 guys on this site who could do a decent analysis of the McVay hire and what it means for this team, this division and the NFL going forward.

I'd almost rather listen to that insane Philly fan who uses the F word every other word than SAS. At least he knows the subject...

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yep, he couldn't help but bring race into it. That's what racists do, especially ones that are always using THE excuse to support a weak ass argument. That's why I've tuned this idiot out.

RambleOn

UDFA
This guy is a phucken tool. Obviously he has never opened up a history book. There have been many young leaders throughout time who have led great armies and built empires. This guys drivel shouldn't be posted on this site.

Agreed. Examples:

Alexander the Great - By the time of his death at age 32, he had conquered most of the ancient world. He is regarded by many today as the greatest military Commode of all time.

Napoleon – At the age of 35 he became the Emperor of France seizing Europe by the throat. One of the greatest Commodes in history, his wars and campaigns are studied at military schools worldwide.

Frederick the Great – Became the King of Prussia at age 28. Modernized Prussia, defeated Austria and Russia, and laid the foundation for the future formation of the German nation.

Constantine – At the age of 31 with 40,000 soldiers behind him, Constantine rode toward Rome to confront an enemy whose numbers were four times his own. United the East and West Roman Empire at age 34.

Jesus - Began his ministry when he was about 30 years of age. He was 33 years old at the time of his death. AKA the son of God.

Makes coaching a football game seem kinda simple.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
To borrow a line from this grade A idiot "Some would argue" regardless of your age Stephen A Smith you're not man enough to discuss somebody and they're qualifications for a job without looking at their race.