Steve Wyche....derrrrrrp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
http://fanrankings.nfl.com/results/experts

That guy has the Rams ranked 30th with the likes of the Raiders, Chiefs, Jags, Eagles, Panthers, etc. He's gotta be pretty ignorant to rank em with teams that barely lead all season, can't score shit at home (home!) or blown out week after week.

I think they should be ranked about 20th.

Wyche...watch the damn games.

bluecoconuts

Legend
He was literally the only person who ranked the Rams below the Cardinals. He thinks the Cardinals are stronger? Based off of what? Their 4-0 start? They haven't won since we spanked them. Then we did it again in their house!

I would love to sit down with some of these people and ask them questions.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
bluecoconuts said:
He was literally the only person who ranked the Rams below the Cardinals. He thinks the Cardinals are stronger? Based off of what? Their 4-0 start? They haven't won since we spanked them. Then we did it again in their house!

I would love to sit down with some of these people and ask them questions.

These so-called pundits are a fucking joke. It's all noise to me. The only ones I listen too are guys on this site. True story!

Don't even get me started with ESPN, a.k.a. the Spanish Network. Even their daily Sports Center has more opinions that actual hi-lights.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I want to like Steve Wyche since he is a St.Louis guy...but he is really not a guys who's opinion I value too much.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Angry Ram said:
HeiseNBerg said:
Mike Florio of ProFootballTalk.com gave the Rams a pretty decent ranking this week.

19. Rams: Whoever makes it to the NFC playoffs should be very glad if the Rams don’t.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/27/week-12-power-rankings-3/

PFT is the best. I have agreed every week they have the Rams that week. Highest was 10th, lowest I believe was 25 or 26th.

I do enjoy PFT, but I have to admit that it'd be more enjoyable if not for Florio's evident raging hard-on for all things NY Jets. Seriously guy, get over it.