Steve Smith: Politics' Limited My Opportunities with Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Silly to even write this. Slow offseason.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Well that sux because our receivers haven't been much for years.

He HAS to be referring to Ammendola because that's was the only WR worth referring to as "their guy."

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Clearly, its all Sam Bradfords fault....

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
In other news, Matt Leinart feels like his hair cut kept him out of the starting lineup in Arizona. Probably needs some sort of hard hitting investigation to be done here.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Sour grapes, he played bad and instead of owning up to it he's trying to blame it on the team? If you feel so great why aren't you out there still playing and showing us how good you still are? Nobody likes a little bitch Steve.

FRO

Legend
I think his sucky play was the reason he didn't play. He was pretty bad in 2012.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

did the article use a tweet from la clownfora as some sort of evidence? Straight in the rubbish bin.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I'm sure glad we cut Denario Alexander and kept him. . . .
I'm not sure that was an either or.

Sure, DX at least did some good things elsewhere, but he's proven he can't be depended upon for the long haul.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
if he was really that good he would have played, sounds like sour grapes to me
That is absolutely untrue. Cases in point.
The ONLY reason Stacy got a chance to play was because both Richardson and Cunningham were hurt. Other then that Fisher and Shottenheimer were too stupid/stuborn whatever to see his potential. Even more so when the running game was sucking and they still were not trying something different with Stacy or Pead. Pead who has actually played well at RB when given the chance.
I could see in preseason Bailey was a dynamite receiver yet he got no snaps for almost half the season. Then when
Actually Steve Smith confirms what I have felt for a long time. Fisher just can't let the best players play. He seems to have some hang up that a young and new player has to "earn" his way into the lineup by playing way way better then the current starters. At least that's what it seems like to me. And if this happens to Donald this year I am going to be pissed.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
This is kind of a mute point for me since I didn't expect him to do crap with us anyways so he wasn't a let down one bit for me.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
yeah Steve, you were just so good...But the Rams really didn't want to win in 2012, so they didn't put you in the game......:p