Steve Nash traded to Lakers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
This is awesome ! Can't wait to see Nash in a Lakers uniform. Dwight Howard next ?

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Im shocked that he didnt end up in NY. I feel bad for Toronto. Its gonna be fascinating to see Kobe and Nash work together. How could the Suns even get anything in return for Nash? I thought he was a UFA? Im still trying to figure out NBA FA lol.

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nash, the Suns and Lakers have agreed to the trade, Nash will sign with the suns as a FA and then they will trade him to the Lakers. It will not be official till July 11th.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
You can have dwightmare,,,, I mean dwight coward.

In return ,,, just give the Magic a couple years worth of future draft picks and a trade exception.

The Suns trade Nash inside their own division for basically nothing. More proof of the predetermined outcomes in the NBA (aka... WWF)

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Selassie I said:

In return ,,, just give the Magic a couple years worth of future draft picks and a trade exception.

The Suns trade Nash inside their own division for basically nothing. More proof of the predetermined outcomes in the NBA (aka... WWF)

So does everyone in Orlando just not care about that situation anymore and want Dwight traded ASAP? Him for Bynum (along with picks and/or players) seems to be the best deal for Orlando, but Bynum still scares me as a stud franchise player you build your team around. Theres still a lot of questions about him moving forward.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Capt Drama is a cancer. Here in O-town,,, the fans are beyond tired of his act. We have come to grips with the fact that we will always be a training ground for the best centers in the league. We groom them for the NBA money makers, and look forward to watching ping pong balls bounce our way down the road.

Dwightmare is HATED here. I said this a few months ago... What Lebron did to Cleveland was kind compared to the multiple yearS worth of flip flopping Coward has put us through. He is the Biggest Me First POS in all of professional sports.

How do you think his "Loyalty" shirts are selling??? He put those out with Adidas right after he signed to not opt out of his contract last season. Last week one of Coward's reps came out and stated that Dwightmare was BLACKMAILED into signing that.

Since that bitch mysteriously came down with a back problem right before the playoffs .... errrr, I mean right after Van Gundy publicly stated Coward wanted him fired.... Drama Queen went out to LA for "surgery" and has not returned to

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Selassie I said:

I hear ya, I really don't care if the Lakers get him or not, I like Bynum but I did hear the Lakers offered Bynum and Metta World Peace for him.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Orlando.... Not even for his multiple sold out youth basketball camps. He let people know they were going to be "postponed" 1 day before they were supposed to begin. I was lucky to be able to get my twins into JJ Reddick's once we found out the news.

I know Bynum is a headcase ,,, but he's not a prima-dona , team cancer.

Many here just want the Magic to force bitch-face to play his last year here so he HAS to come back and show his cowardly face. The thought of booing the shit out of him while he shoots 40% from the free throw line sounds just fine.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Selassie I said:
Orlando.... Not even for his multiple sold out youth basketball camps. He let people know they were going to be "postponed" 1 day before they were supposed to begin. I was lucky to be able to get my twins into JJ Reddick's once we found out the news.

Many here just want the Magic to force bitch-face to play his last year here so he HAS to come back and show his cowardly face. The thought of booing the shit out of him while he shoots 40% from the free throw line sounds just fine.

Completely agree with you on Howard. Dudes a punk. I cannot stand players/people like him.

While Nash does make the Lakers better, keep this in mind. The average age of new Lakers starting lineup, with Nash, by the start of next season: 32.2 years old. Average age of the Thunder? 24.4.

This move represents the Lakers last stand as perennial western conference contenders.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Cullen Bryant said:
Selassie I said:

I hear ya, I really don't care if the Lakers get him or not, I like Bynum but I did hear the Lakers offered Bynum and Metta World Peace for him.

Yeah I heard about that offer too, but I think most teams that are interested in Howard arent sure if he will commit to them long-term, other than the Nets, and im not even sure if they can afford him now, or have the assets to give up for him.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Selassie I said:

Many here just want the Magic to force bitch-face to play his last year here so he HAS to come back and show his cowardly face. The thought of booing the shyte out of him while he shoots 40% from the free throw line sounds just fine.

Wow that would be pretty crazy to see. It would be the perfect retaliation.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
As a huge Laker fan, I hope they don't trade for Howard. I think Bynum is a better overall player who will only improve with Nash. He's a little immature, but Howard isn't?

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
DR RAM said:
As a huge Laker fan, I hope they don't trade for Howard. I think Bynum is a better overall player who will only improve with Nash. He's a little immature, but Howard isn't?

If they dont trade for Howard, do you think they will try to trade Gasol? I thought that was definitely happening after the season ended but now after the Nash addition im not sure anymore.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Fawk.

I was hopin he'd go 2 the Knicks. Goddamn it, I like the Suns (before Thunder, obviously and remain my #2 team) and Nash and can't believe they traded 2 rival Lakers.

BOO!!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
DR RAM said:

I'm with ya on that Dr. I don't want Howard on my favorite team. The Nash addition changes everything for the Lakers for a couple of years anyways.