Steelers@Bucs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I sat Goff in favor for Fitz on my fantasy team. :unsure:

Should have known Fitzmagic is fools gold.

Yeah, Fitz has a history of having some good to very good games, then returning quickly to Earth.

As a backup, he is a solid addition to a team. Not who I'd want as a starter long term, unless you really have zero good options.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Why don't we just make it two hand touch on the QB only, it's seriously worse than the catch rule right now...they gotta tone it down

You can't drive or spear QBs to the ground anymore. #21 of the Steelers did just that and got called.

HellRam

Starter
Yeah, Fitz has a history of having some good to very good games, then returning quickly to Earth.

As a backup, he is a solid addition to a team. Not who I'd want as a starter long term, unless you really have zero good options.

Yeah it was one of those matchup deals. I have Rivers as well. Just thought Fitz could be in for anouther big game against the Steelers. So far I'm regretting my decision lol. But I should still get the win.

Angry Ram

Another sack for a league trying to flag every single sack past, present, and future.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I don't get it. The Steelers lber hits fitz a couple of secs after the whistle, no flag. Isn't that more dangerous than the sacks they're throwing flags on?

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
That would be a win, actually. Two hand touch would kill RB's that are big or swift. No more powering through tackles by Big Ben, Carson Wentz, and Jameis Winston, and Cam Newton.

Having said it, I'd hate it.

Yeah, I'd probably hate that too

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
You can't drive or spear QBs to the ground anymore. #21 of the Steelers did just that and got called.

I get that my dude, and I'll admit I'm being a bit dramatic with my reaction. I just wish that they would tone it down. It seems like every hit on a QB is illegal. I'm almost more worried someone is gonna snap on the field and think "Well hell, if I'm gonna a get a flag for hitting the QB, I might as well really drive him to the ground....it's a penalty either way, but one might just mean I get to face that shitty back up instead of this all pro. It's a foul if I try to kill him or try to let off right??"

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They just missed a golden opportunity to pull within 3 points of the Steelers with 8 minutes left....shoot.

Angry Ram

I get that my dude, and I'll admit I'm being a bit dramatic with my reaction. I just wish that they would tone it down. It seems like every hit on a QB is illegal. I'm almost more worried someone is gonna snap on the field and think "Well hell, if I'm gonna a get a flag for hitting the QB, I might as well really drive him to the ground....it's a penalty either way, but one might just mean I get to face that crappy back up instead of this all pro. It's a foul if I try to kill him or try to let off right??"

They are. The fact that the only play people are complaining about is this Clay Matthews one. It's not the norm. QBs are still getting sacked and taking shots. Ryan Fitzpatrick just got creamed on a TD pass, no flag. Phillip Rivers took shots, so did Jared Goff, Russell Wilson is the most sacked QB in the league, etc etc.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Which according to the clips from the Skins and Packers game isn't called the same. The Skins guy literally picks up Rodgers and falls on top of him. The rule sucks and the implementation of it is even worse. It would be somewhat ok if they all called it the same but it's not happening.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
They are. The fact that the only play people are complaining about is this Clay Matthews one. It's not the norm. QBs are still getting sacked and taking shots. Ryan Fitzpatrick just got creamed on a TD pass, no flag. Phillip Rivers took shots, so did Jared Goff, Russell Wilson is the most sacked QB in the league, etc etc.

I'm not on that Clay Matthews wagon, he clearly put his full weight on the QB. That's a penalty by the new rule. But it's too much of a judgement thing, what's the intent and all that. Bottom line...I absolutely hate when refs get air time (y)

EDIT: I forgot what thread I was in lol FitzMAGIC seems to be back eh!

Angry Ram

Which according to the clips from the Skins and Packers game isn't called the same. The Skins guy literally picks up Rodgers and falls on top of him. The rule sucks and the implementation of it is even worse. It would be somewhat ok if they all called it the same but it's not happening.

No, he wrapped up first. It was a hard tackle, yes. He twisted Aaron Rodgers to the ground, not speared him down. Very similar to an Aaron Donald ragdoll. Also he didn't drive his weight down on the QB either.

I'm not on that Clay Matthews wagon, he clearly put his full weight on the QB. That's a penalty by the new rule. But it's too much of a judgement thing, what's the intent and all that. Bottom line...I absolutely hate when refs get air time (y)

EDIT: I forgot what thread I was in lol FitzMAGIC seems to be back eh!

Go Steelers haha.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Go Steelers haha.
14ey2s.jpg
`