Stedman Bailey

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
He's everything we knew he could be. With a QB like Bradford, he's going to be a star.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
He's been great, he's really shown good ability to get open and his hands are amazing.. Side note, I picked him up in the ROD fantasy league 10 minutes before the game started and I started him. I'm a genius.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I said it before, and I'll say it again. He looks like a slightly lesser Isaac Bruce.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
yup - Reminds me of Henry Ellard. Same size, knack for getting open & catches what's thrown at him.
Good comparison too. Very similar appearances out there running routes.

Nice avatar, btw. lawl.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He's been great, he's really shown good ability to get open and his hands are amazing.. Side note, I picked him up in the ROD fantasy league 10 minutes before the game started and I started him. I'm a genius.

I started Tre Mason over Alfred Morris :sneaky:

RamzFanz

Damnit
I want to point out he STILL has ZERO dropped passes in his NFL career!

RamzFanz

Damnit

Wow, you put the hammer down this week. Nice.

WvuIN02

Starter
I said here several times when they were drafted that I thought Bailey would be the better pro. Austin can still have a role if they play to his strenghts, but Bailey made ridiculous circus catches almost every week and its kind of shocking when he does ever drop something that he can get his huge mitts on.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
with a few tough games ahead of us i'd say we finish 8-8
and although i wanted more i'd say its progress, considering.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I said here several times when they were drafted that I thought Bailey would be the better pro. Austin can still have a role if they play to his strenghts, but Bailey made ridiculous circus catches almost every week and its kind of shocking when he does ever drop something that he can get his huge mitts on.

I always wondered why he fell to us. Kid is awesome. TA is completely different. He's a multi-threat where Bailey is a traditional receiver. They balance well.

I can't even imagine what SB8 could do with Quick, Britt, Bailey, TA, Cook, and the rest of the gang if he comes back and stays healthy.

RamzFanz

Damnit
with a few tough games ahead of us i'd say we finish 8-8
and although i wanted more i'd say its progress, considering.

I think you're wrong with all due respect. I think last week was the outlier and Denver and Oakland are the new Rams.

I'm not a homer. :rolleyes:

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I STILL think that Bailey is the best receiver on this team, even with the emergence of Quick. He looks like a clone of Antonio Brown to me.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
That catch he made over the back of the defender last week, coupled with that sick one handed grab today tell us a bunch of things, and they are all good. If a QB throws a ball in his zip code, he will catch it.

Aside from the no drops so far, I believe that he is the all-time career leader in punt return average as well.

RamzFanz

Damnit
That catch he made over the back of the defender last week, coupled with that sick one handed grab today tell us a bunch of things, and they are all good. If a QB throws a ball in his zip code, he will catch it.

Aside from the no drops so far, I believe that he is the all-time career leader in punt return average as well.

I can't wait for his second punt return!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Average ha ha.

I also said he would be better than Tavon in the pros over at RRF. Many laughed. He has some catching up to do, but not too much. I was so happy when we drafted him.