Stedman Bailey

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I wonder if the uncertainty surrounding his situation kept him out of the game plan or if there just hasn't been enough time to reacljmate. I was really surprised not to see more of him today.

And by the way, if I never see Chris Givens return another kickoff, that would be OK w me. He is as hesitant as can be out there.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
We could use better kick off returns. I get really frustrated when they return it from the back of the endzone. . . just take it at the 20.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I wonder if the uncertainty surrounding his situation kept him out of the game plan or if there just hasn't been enough time to reacljmate. I was really surprised not to see more of him today.

And by the way, if I never see Chris Givens return another kickoff, that would be OK w me. He is as hesitant as can be out there.

Why we continue to use Givens as KR is bizarre. We can see it's not working. Why can't the coaches?

If he's our best option, then we didnt make the right roster decisions.

Athos

Legend
Wonder if it was Fisher just extending his punishment, regardless of league action.

He certainly needed to be back there fielding kicks, at the very least, over grandpa Givens.

lockdnram21

Legend
He played he just didn't get any targets. I seen him in the game on offense a couple of times. As long as Quick and Britt perform I don't expect to see him much. Especially when Tavon comes back. Just not enough snaps

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I thought it was just too late to work him in but I also agree as long as Quick and Britt are playing well and the TEs are getting lots of looks there are not going to be many balls going Bailey's way

V3

Hall of Fame
Why doesn't Austin do KRs? I know he was injured today but that doesn't explain why he hasn't been doing them in other games. Is not like he's been getting used too much in the offense.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Why doesn't Austin do KRs? I know he was injured today but that doesn't explain why he hasn't been doing them in other games. Is not like he's been getting used too much in the offense.

Austin doesn't run upfield. We just need a kr back that to stand on the 1 yard line and only field a kick that doesn't touch the endzone

V3

Hall of Fame
Austin doesn't run upfield. We just need a kr back that to stand on the 1 yard line and only field a kick that doesn't touch the endzone
I agree he needs to work on that but that's fixable. I'm not sure he'd do much worse than the current cadre, though I do worry about his hands.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

I agree.

If Austin can't find a role on offense; put him on all kicks.

EDIT; me personally he should be more involved on offense, however.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Givens even looked slow today. i guess that he just isn't into it.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Not having the Rams best receiver Bailey in the game is inexcusable. This is ALL on Fisher. Absolutely incompetent. Now I get to hear another press conference as Fisher tried to explain the lose and how he is going to make it all better.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Not having the Rams best receiver Bailey in the game is inexcusable. This is ALL on Fisher. Absolutely incompetent. Now I get to hear another press conference as Fisher tried to explain the lose and how he is going to make it all better.

he was in the game and he's not the Rams best receiver

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I don't know why there is this expectation that Bailey would get 10+ targets a game, over Cook, Quick, Kendricks, and Britt. Bailey has to work his way up the depth chart, and Quick and Britt have earned a nice cushion, imo.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan

He was on the lineup, just don't expect much out of a guy who hasn't been practicing due to suspension. Getting reps in practice is crucial for translating into production on the field, especially for young players