Stedman Bailey - Wow!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Holy fucking shit. Just...holy fucking shit.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dear lord the guys are bored lol. Seriously that's s great catch

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
If he was thrown a bullet pass and he caught it like that in the end zone would that be a penalty?

Ram65

Legend
The NFL should reconsider letting coaches "Supervise" these off season workouts. :sick:

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Imagine him catching like that in an actual game, he would get penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct

jap

Legend
I remembered former Rams receiver, Henry Ellard, making a similar play a couple decades ago. He caught a pass, raced into the end-zone, and executed a perfect forward somersault. The color announcer for the game exclaimed about the somersault, "He stuck it!!!" This is gymnast-speech for describing a gymnast who has executed a perfect somersault, landing vertically upright on his|her feet.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Is it wrong that I automatically assumed he did something stupid? That's only because he's in the NFL and a lot of them do bad things. I'd make the same assumption if someone were like "Wow Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell!!!!

A smile may have formed on my face watching that.

Athos

Legend
Yea. Always knew he was incredibly more athletic than his combine showed. Dude is legit.

Having a taller QB should help getting Studman and Tavon involved easier.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Prediction: Stedman is our second leading receiver next year (behind Quick, assuming he's healthy game one, otherwise bump Stedman up to first).

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
[COLOR=#0000b3 said:
he would get penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct [/COLOR]

Because he's a Ram yes almost definitely. Don't worry though, Tom Brady won't be fined for his participation in deflate gate.