Stedman Bailey - Where have you been?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I love the look of Britt/Austin/Bailey as our 3 wideouts. With Bailey going the F off like he has two weeks in a row opposing DCs are gonna have a hard time focusing Austin. There is a lot of room for growth with these guys. All three can burn a defense deep, all Schotty has to do is cycle the routes and keep it mixed up with all three taking shots on deep, intermediate, etc routes.

Moving forward it's about keeping defenses from knowing tendencies. Mix up who does the bubble screens, from what formation, etc. Hopefully this trio will continue to come on strong down the stretch, I really love what I'm seeing.

Obviously credit to Schotty, and can he keep it up? Also credit to Hill, who, as Fish said, actually throws the ball where it's supposed to go.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
He looked great today. Nice hands and is a underrated open field runner. Now that Hill is looking for him lets see what he does against Zona and the Hags.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I really like our receivers. That being said if we have a shot at Cooper or White I'm drafting them.

With no QB worth picking where we pick, we are in a spot to add blue chip talent. If it's a receiver take it. It's good to finally have a quality team.

Oh man. Our current receiving corps + Cooper/White + a good enough QB? That's a pretty damn good group.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Oh man. Our current receiving corps + Cooper/White + a good enough QB? That's a pretty damn good group.

It may have been just one game but Sammie Coates looked pretty good yesterday.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Bradford will have complete ability to run a spread offense at will with explosive ability next year. With all 4 WRs spread out or pounding it with tight formations with Mason, Cook, Kendricks and Harkey. so many options just gotta make it all work at the same time

RamzFanz

Damnit
He certainly didn't today.

Cook was not on his game today as far as receiving. He did block well though. Hill doesn't favor Cook like he does Bailey and Cook had a drop. Hill is a smart one, throw to the guy who never drops.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Bradford will have complete ability to run a spread offense at will with explosive ability next year. With all 4 WRs spread out or pounding it with tight formations with Mason, Cook, Kendricks and Harkey. so many options just gotta make it all work at the same time

But he needs a line.

RamzFanz

Damnit
YES. first round pick OL and REAL money spent in FA on current proven talent and we need at least ONE solid backup

If they retained this team's top talent and spent every pick and every dime on O line, I would have no problem with it and I would be predicting super bowl run from day one.