Stedman Bailey Highlights

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Stop there pretty much every time in both directions. The most amazingly run operation I have ever seen. Employees look you in the eye, count your change back, speak clearly, run an order through about every 15 seconds, and ain't nuthin' on the floor. Oh... pretty good burgers too.

And no it's not any sadder than us talking about getting there about an hour before hand.
I have been going to In n Outs my whole life. Grew up in El Monte in SoiCal ..... right down the road a bit from the original In n Out in Baldwin Park. Dad had Mom going to bring home a box of burgers on a weekly basis. They have a great business model. and everything is proprietary so they are able to control quality to the nth degree.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Wow. Nice tidbit. Makes my double-double with extra onions taste even better. (at the rare chance i'm ever near an In n Out. zero of them in Oregon and Washington.
The reason you won't see any InO's in Wash. or Oregon is they will only place stores where their supplies can be delivered in one day .... Meat, buns, veggies. They raise and grow their own.

But it isn't totally out of the future. They just bought a meat plant and bakery in Texas. Texas now has InO's

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I have been going to In n Outs my whole life. Grew up in El Monte in SoiCal ..... right down the road a bit from the original In n Out in Baldwin Park. Dad had Mom going to bring home a box of burgers on a weekly basis. They have a great business model. and everything is proprietary so they are able to control quality to the nth degree.
Exactly. I remember going to In & Outs as a kid in LA (that and Love's BBQ Pit). There were only a couple of them back then. I still love their burgers - I actually like my onions raw so I get a 3x3 regular - but the business itself is what makes me want to pull in every time I see one.

They put one a few years ago in Atascadero so when I'm down there my dad and I grab a bag of burgers about every other day. Last time we were there, I went inside while he waited in the car. He said he timed the drive-through and a car was going through at just under 15 seconds a click. I walked in because, as usual, there was a line out into the street. I probably got my food in about the same time as if I went through the drive through but when I walked out, there was the same line out to the street - albeit with different cars. Always cracks me up that when they are REALLY busy, they have a guy outside with his little wireless gadget so he can walk along next to your car as he takes your order. Can't have any bottlenecks at In & Out.

I seriously go there and just watch the operation sometimes. They pay their employees a little more but expect a lot more than somewhere like Burger King or McD's. Just watch if a piece of trash hits the floor. You can barely blink before it's gone. And I don't care where their employees hail from, they look you straight in the eye and speak clear English while addressing the customer.

I think I would be amazed by the operation even if I didn't own a restaurant but owning one, I find myself just staring in amazement. And you are right. Every one of them is privately owned by the same family that started the chain. I guess it is in the hands of one of the grand daughters now and her plan is to hand it down to her son some day.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The reason you won't see any InO's in Wash. or Oregon is they will only place stores where their supplies can be delivered in one day .... Meat, buns, veggies. They raise and grow their own.

But it isn't totally out of the future. They just bought a meat plant and bakery in Texas. Texas now has InO's
They have In & Outs in NV, TX, UT, and I think AZ. Yeah - I think the rule is something like within five hours or 500 miles or something like that from one of their processing facilities. And yeah they own those and their trucks as well. And they control all the production of the beef, vegies, potatoes, etc. that are served there. Pretty amazing.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I know, right? Well, until there is one, there's this:

stedman-bailey-st-louis-rams.gif
Look at Stacy blocking at the goalline. Nice!

PhxRam

They have In & Outs in NV, TX, UT, and I think AZ. Yeah - I think the rule is something like within five hours or 500 miles or something like that from one of their processing facilities. And yeah they own those and their trucks as well. And they control all the production of the beef, vegies, potatoes, etc. that are served there. Pretty amazing.

Yeah we have them here.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I wish there were some In & Outs down here in the southeast.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I know, right? Well, until there is one, there's this:

stedman-bailey-st-louis-rams.gif
I was at that game. I love Bailey, but he's not the reason they scored on that play. It was actually because it was beautifully set up and the blockers were all in position. Ironically, it may have not worked that well with Tavon Austin, because he's so fast he would have turned the corner before the blockers were in place.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
32 Teams, 64 Dynasty Targets
By Nick Mensio
Monday, April 07, 2014

With free agency over for the most part and a little time to pass before next month's draft, it feels like a prime time to dive into some fantasy football talk. Face it, that's what we're all here for in the first place, right? By playing dynasty, it gives us the opportunity to manage a fantasy team year-round and keeps us in the loop around the clock.

Below are 64 players, two from each of the 32 teams, whom I've pinpointed as guys to target in your respective leagues. There's a nice mix of high-end youngsters who will cost a pretty penny and third- or fourth-year talents who may now just be getting opportunities to earn more snaps or may soon be finding their way to (possibly) greener pastures.
--------------------------------
St. Louis Rams Wide receiver Stedman Bailey -- "Studman" steadily saw his snaps increase late last season after being the 92nd overall pick in the 2013 draft and making his mark on special teams. Bailey has a sick pair of hands and runs crisp routes. The receiver competition in Rams camp is going to be one of the top ones to watch around the league. It's wide open. Even though Bailey lacks the size, he proved to be a legitimate red-zone threat for Geno Smith at West Virginia. Bailey could have a future at the Z receiver spot in St. Louis. … Honorable mention: Wide receiver Tavon Austin

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Just in case anyone missed it, Bailey burnt Justin Gilbert deep, caught a TD on Jason Verrett, and torched Aaron Colvin for 3 TDs in the highlight videos. Just figured it was worth mentioning because they're highly regarded guys. Bailey also gave Morris Claiborne issues.
Speaking of Mo Claiborne ,are we glad we didn't pick him er what?