Stedman Bailey Highlights

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
One of the three starting spots should be his to lose next season, grabbed his opportunity with both hands, got open and caught every catchable ball, can't ask for anything more than that.

If Bradford, Stacy, Austin, Bailey and our O line can find a way to play 16 games together next season, I'm calling the playoffs.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Just in case anyone missed it, Bailey burnt Justin Gilbert deep, caught a TD on Jason Verrett, and torched Aaron Colvin for 3 TDs in the highlight videos. Just figured it was worth mentioning because they're highly regarded guys. Bailey also gave Morris Claiborne issues.
You just stop it right there mister. We all know that he is not a #1 WR, and that if we do not draft Samuel Watkins the universe will fold in on itself. Sheesh. Some people.

This entire post was brought to you in blue font... U just can't see it. Stealthy.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Yep. Used to live in Portland and worked all over the metro area including southern WA. If you find yourself heading out to the coast, let me know.

We'll actually be in Portland next week. I believe we will be delivering beer to Green Dragon and Feelgoods.

Might be coming your way late next month. Wife and I have considered driving up the Oregon coast for our week long anniversary trip. She has been wanting to get up to Florence again.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Why do we need another WR, anyway? Any need we had for a 6th WR went out the window when we signed Britt... hopefully.
I agree. there are a few "ifs" here, but if Britt returns to his promising form....if Brian Quick takes the next step....if Tavon and Bailey keep improving and if Cook is finally comfortable. Could be a special group. That is why the OL is so important. I'm kinda glad we didn't go with another aging FA for the OL. Time to build this group to go along with the rest of the young team.

Color me optimistic, but my kool-aide is ice cold and glass is full.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Might be coming your way late next month. Wife and I have considered driving up the Oregon coast for our week long anniversary trip. She has been wanting to get up to Florence again.
Cool man. We're just a little north of Florence. If you decide to drive up, pm me ahead of time and I'll give you my cell # so you can just give me a buzz when you get close. We are usually here at the restaurant but try to get away at least some days. So then are you down in Redding, CA?

JCK363

Behind Enemy Lines
Name
John
Cool. Never been over to Newport yet. Technically I'm in Vancouver, WA but people understand where Portland is more.

Hey, I'm moving to Vancouver, WA this summer. We might have to start some sort of Northwest Chapter of Rams Fans or something.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I agree. there are a few "ifs" here, but if Britt returns to his promising form....if Brian Quick takes the next step....if Tavon and Bailey keep improving and if Cook is finally comfortable. Could be a special group. That is why the OL is so important. I'm kinda glad we didn't go with another aging FA for the OL. Time to build this group to go along with the rest of the young team.

Color me optimistic, but my kool-aide is ice cold and glass is full.

Absolutely.

In terms of drafting an OL'man high, I find myself very torn these days. I have my doubts any team is gonna give us a lighter form of the RG3 trade or even come close to it. If that is the case, I stand firm on picking Clowney in the first. It will be a big middle finger to the teams that didn't trade up for him for years to come. Kinda like saying "look what you coulda had but were too scared to pull the trigger" sort of thing. I think at a minimum Clowney will have the success as Demarcus Ware in his prime. You can't pass that up if team are reluctant. Something you also can't do is sell yourself short. Snead has been great at getting top value out of his trades thus far. I will be furious if that trend doesn't continue. With that said, I have full faith in Snead to do whats best for this team.

If Quick and Pead finally see the light this year, I will hail Snead as the gold standard GM the Rams have been looking for. He's close to that status as it is.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Would rate him about the same. 2nd to 3rd rounder mainly because he's a shorter guy(5'10") that lacks elite speed. But I still love his game. His aggressiveness, ability to win jump balls, physicality, and ability to run crisp routes and setup DBs with subtle speed changes and fakes. Like I said back then, he reminds me of Derrick Mason.
I said the same thing about the Derrick Mason thing.....without reading your post. Mason was a great punter returner and tough for a small guy

RamzFanz

Damnit
Be nice to see a pro highlights video :(.

I know, right? Well, until there is one, there's this:

stedman-bailey-st-louis-rams.gif

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Bailey reminds me a ton of Steve Smith, but without all of the baggage he had in Carolinal. Smaller receiver, tough, sticky hands, excellent routes, not endowed with the best speed, etc.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Cool man. We're just a little north of Florence. If you decide to drive up, pm me ahead of time and I'll give you my cell # so you can just give me a buzz when you get close. We are usually here at the restaurant but try to get away at least some days. So then are you down in Redding, CA?
Yep ... good ol' Redding, Ca.. We used to go up your way quite a bit. Have an uncle who lives in Springfield that we would visit and then head to the coast and drive down. Haven't heard from him in yrs and haven't been past Gold Beach myself in about 7 yrs.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yep ... good ol' Redding, Ca.. We used to go up your way quite a bit. Have an uncle who lives in Springfield that we would visit and then head to the coast and drive down. Haven't heard from him in yrs and haven't been past Gold Beach myself in about 7 yrs.
I went to college at Chico State. Good ole C-Suc. We drive through Redding every year around Christmas time on our way to my parents' house in Atascadero. My wife's mom lives just above Paradise.

Anyway, let me know if you end up heading up this way.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian

Ah. Redding. The very last IN And OUT burger if you're traveling north on I-5. Is it sad that I know that?
Brian

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ah. Redding. The very last IN And OUT burger if you're traveling north on I-5. Is it sad that I know that?
Brian
Stop there pretty much every time in both directions. The most amazingly run operation I have ever seen. Employees look you in the eye, count your change back, speak clearly, run an order through about every 15 seconds, and ain't nuthin' on the floor. Oh... pretty good burgers too.

And no it's not any sadder than us talking about getting there about an hour before hand.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Brian
little tidbit on that. One of the Bros. that owned the company lived just outside Redding in Palo Cedro. He was the "outcast" of the family and was pushing for an In n Out here for years. Didn't happen until the brother who was actually running the company died in the plane crash.

Now the In n Out in Redding is one of their most profitable ... even being located away from I-5.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Wow. Nice tidbit. Makes my double-double with extra onions taste even better. (at the rare chance i'm ever near an In n Out. zero of them in Oregon and Washington.