Stedman Bailey Highlights

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
It's SLLLLOOOOOOOWWWW news weekend and nothing going on so thought I'd give you a treat with our up and coming Stedman Bailey's highlights from college.
How would you rate him if he was coming out this year?

Expect alot of good things from him in the years to come!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think a lot of us get impatient with guys like Austin, Bailey, and Quick.

We forget how green they are (were) and how much of a leap forward we could see this year.

It happens all the time at WR.

With Sam back... These guys are certain to surprise some people.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I think a lot of us get impatient with guys like Austin, Bailey, and Quick.

We forget how green they are (were) and how much of a leap forward we could see this year.

It happens all the time at WR.

With Sam back... It could surprise some people.
You're right and the key is ... protecting Sam. Also running the rock. It opens up things for the offense. Going OL heavy in this draft (or at least using early picks on upgrading) just could be the key. We can have SIX Sammy Watkins on the team.... but if your QB is on his ass in 2.5 sec's, it won't matter.

A55VA6

Legend
Love Stedman Bailey. He and Tavon were my favorite duo in college.. still can't believe we got both of them. I think Sted can end up the best WR on this team.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Would rate him about the same. 2nd to 3rd rounder mainly because he's a shorter guy(5'10") that lacks elite speed. But I still love his game. His aggressiveness, ability to win jump balls, physicality, and ability to run crisp routes and setup DBs with subtle speed changes and fakes. Like I said back then, he reminds me of Derrick Mason.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I have the strongest feeling that Stedman is going to be a big deal 2 years from now. I think he'll begin this year showing flashes of what he's going to be. That guy does NOT miss catches if they are within reach. He's barely had a chance to play and I'd go out on a limb to say he's currently our best receiver. Not as fast as Tavon but as a full package I think he's gonna be incredible.

Now, why don't the Rams hire me to throw passes to him?
Here's a video of me playing some ball (slow motion) recently here in Portland, Oregon. Damn I love the game of football. Wish I wasn't getting so old.

I'm the QB and the DB in this video my son captured. Change it to 720p HD for larger picture.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I have the strongest feeling that Stedman is going to be a big deal 2 years from now. I think he'll begin this year showing flashes of what he's going to be. That guy does NOT miss catches if they are within reach. He's barely had a chance to play and I'd go out on a limb to say he's currently our best receiver. Not as fast as Tavon but as a full package I think he's gonna be incredible.

Here's a video of me playing some ball (slow motion) recently here in Portland, Oregon. Damn I love the game of football. Wish I wasn't getting so old.

I'm the QB and the DB in this video my son captured. Change it to 720p HD for larger picture.

Looked like a kick. I'm also in Oregon here. We have a restaurant and brewery just east of Newport.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Looked like a kick. I'm also in Oregon here. We have a restaurant and brewery just east of Newport.
Cool. Never been over to Newport yet. Technically I'm in Vancouver, WA but people understand where Portland is more.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Cool. Never been over to Newport yet. Technically I'm in Vancouver, WA but people understand where Portland is more.
Yep. Used to live in Portland and worked all over the metro area including southern WA. If you find yourself heading out to the coast, let me know.

We'll actually be in Portland next week. I believe we will be delivering beer to Green Dragon and Feelgoods.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
Love Stedman and I agree. He could be the best WR currently on the team. He's quick, fights for the ball, runs routes well, has very good hands, fights for yards after the catch and has a nose for the end zone. Also just seems like a good guy. What's not to like?

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Why do we need another WR, anyway? Any need we had for a 6th WR went out the window when we signed Britt... hopefully.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Why do we need another WR, anyway? Any need we had for a 6th WR went out the window when we signed Britt... hopefully.

I agree, only way I see us taking a WR is either if

A: We trade back and Watkins is the last blue chip player available and highest rated player on their big board and we can't trade back anymore

B: Take a flyer on a 5th-7th rounder to add competition or potential practice squad player and hope for a diamond in the rough.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Kurt Warner esq delivery

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just in case anyone missed it, Bailey burnt Justin Gilbert deep, caught a TD on Jason Verrett, and torched Aaron Colvin for 3 TDs in the highlight videos. Just figured it was worth mentioning because they're highly regarded guys. Bailey also gave Morris Claiborne issues.