Stedman Bailey and tj

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
DR RAM said:
Rabid Ram said:
Oh yea well I think I was the first on the board to raise the Bailey banner so there ;p
Sorry, jrry32 was the first one to mention Baiiey on this board, but he has been discussed a lot, and even in a few mocks...

Uhhhh pretty sure I called for him half the 3rd round in the chat. Don't ruin this for me Dr. Pretty much the biggest moment of my life.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Username said:
DR RAM said:
Rabid Ram said:
Oh yea well I think I was the first on the board to raise the Bailey banner so there ;p
Sorry, jrry32 was the first one to mention Baiiey on this board, but he has been discussed a lot, and even in a few mocks...

Uhhhh pretty sure I called for him half the 3rd round in the chat. Don't ruin this for me Dr. Pretty much the biggest moment of my life.
Take it guys. Take it. :tooth:

Bethwvu

UDFA
dallasposter wrote:" Listening to 1310 ticket radio station in Dallas. They said the Rams flew Sam Bradford to West Virginia to throw to Tavon & Stedman. They said after 2 minutes they told Bradford to stop smiling, they were going to go get them."

This came from the Blue Gold Forum...Mountaineer Nation is so psyched!

You'll LOVE these guys!...as we do......You just picked up a few more Rams fans!

Lesson

Oh, really?
Bethwvu said:
dallasposter wrote:" Listening to 1310 ticket radio station in Dallas. They said the Rams flew Sam Bradford to West Virginia to throw to Tavon & Stedman. They said after 2 minutes they told Bradford to stop smiling, they were going to go get them."

You'll LOVE these guys!...as we do......You just picked up a few more Rams fans!

That's awesome.

It's also awesome to see all these WVU becoming Rams fans. Welcome!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
WvuIN02 said:
Bailey is basically a Hines Ward clone.

As a wr on a unit full of defensive guys he led our special teams in tackles, most of them solo. Several of Austins huge returns were Bailey lead blocking for him (ie Texas game this year).

Yeah? Hines was a beast...he was a complete WR. IDK much about Stedman, but everything I've read sounds good. We'll see. He is a late round 3 rookie, so we might have to wait a couple years to see if he's Hines.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
WvuIN02 said:
Baileys 2012 stats btw where he led CFB in a landslide in touchdowns

RECEIVING
2012 SPLITS REC YDS AVG LNG TD
Season 114 1622 14.2 87 25

Having watched both of their entire careers. Bailey has the best hands I have ever seen. Rams fan officially now.
25 TDs...25! I'll take that

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Bethwvu said:

Hahahaha You sure it was Sam, cause Tavon said he couldn't remember who the QBs name was that threw to him in WV.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
You remember me? lol

TavonSam.png

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Username said:
I called Austin and Bailey just saying. Kinda the greatest accomplishment of my life. Called my mom to let her know.

Heh heh. I know MY mom sure would be proud. But alas... :7up:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Username said:
Bethwvu said:

Hahahaha You sure it was Sam, cause Tavon said he couldn't remember who the QBs name was that threw to him in WV.

I thought Davis was throwing to those guys.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
RamFan503 said:
Username said:
I called Austin and Bailey just saying. Kinda the greatest accomplishment of my life. Called my mom to let her know.

Heh heh. I know MY mom sure would be proud. But alas... :7up:

Sent her a screen shot of the chat. Shes framing it and putting it on the mantle next to my little league trophies.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
can't believe we got both these guys!!! So pumped right now!! Les is just doin work in this draft

wv123

UDFA
Fantastic that the Rams took both guys! Old WVU/new Rams fan here! Your front office is doin' work this offseason. New LT, best receiving duo in college football...Not too shabby. :bg:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
wv123 said:
Fantastic that the Rams took both guys! Old WVU/new Rams fan here! Your front office is doin' work this offseason. New LT, best receiving duo in college football...Not too shabby. :bg:
Awesome to have you (and the rest of WVU Nation) here at ROD!

Smart getting in on the ground level of what will be a dynasty for several decades now.

:gr:

wv123

UDFA
Check out this guy's highlight videos of both:

Tavon:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3_UNFZHSQU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3_UNFZHSQU</a>

SteddyB:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9i0ZNwUURQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9i0ZNwUURQ</a>

And this one is just from Tavon's big game vs. Oklahoma:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxzPryPMB74" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxzPryPMB74</a>

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Going to be a wet blanket here but I didn't like the McDonald pick. Not because I think he can't play. Think he has a ton of potential as a box safety that mans up on TEs. I have an issue with it because he's stiff hipped and lacks natural coverage instincts. IMO, he's not a FS or a guy who can be trusted to cover the back-half solo. IMO, box safeties are less valuable and much easier to find so I was hoping if we went safety, it would be a FS that can cover the back-half.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
jrry32 said:
Going to be a wet blanket here but I didn't like the McDonald pick. Not because I think he can't play. Think he has a ton of potential as a box safety that mans up on TEs. I have an issue with it because he's stiff hipped and lacks natural coverage instincts. IMO, he's not a FS or a guy who can be trusted to cover the back-half solo. IMO, box safeties are less valuable and much easier to find so I was hoping if we went safety, it would be a FS that can cover the back-half.
How many games have you watched him? Or have you just seen clips?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
All I can say about Stedman Bailey is WOW! I can't believe I don't know more about such a productive WR. Wondering why he wasn't at least a top of the 2nd pick? It looks like a steal all of a sudden.

As far as TJ McDonald goes, I think he is a scheme fit. I'm sure the Rams have a plan. It might include Duke Williams with the next pick?

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ramhusker said:
All I can say about Stedman Bailey is WOW! I can't believe I don't know more about such a productive WR. Wondering why he wasn't at least a top of the 2nd pick? It looks like a steal all of a sudden.

As far as TJ McDonald goes, I think he is a scheme fit. I'm sure the Rams have a plan. It might include Duke Williams with the next pick?
all the attention was on Austin as well as Patterson

Not sure why ya didnt know more myself and a few other been campaigning for a while for him on here lol