Steal of the 1st Rd

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's ironic too. Both at one time or another were thought to be future stars of the league. The were division rivals and now they are in the same boat, feeling disrespected and suddenly having doors slammed shut before their eyes. They got a wake up call and maybe now it will sink in that they are not as highly coveted as they thought.

they still have their millions to lessen the blow to their egos.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

whoever posted that video of tunsil stole millions off him. no bigger steal than that.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
What I like: I know people are calling it a reach, but the Raiders taking Karl Joseph really adds a goo element to their team with a back end thumper who can also cover, to go along with a good pass rush. . They are putting together a good roster the last few drafts.

Our division rivals taking three players that I don't think are all that good. Buckner won't be as good as Justin Smith. He plays upright and is not a good pass rusher. Nkemdiche, will be a bust, and Ifedi is a project. Sheattle reached for need. It's always good to see our rivals drafting that way. The Niners are repeating the Chip Kelly experiment that went on in Philly by bringing in one of his former players to teach the team the Kelly culture. And the Cards are trying to be the smartest guy in the room. A lot of teams passed on Nkemdiche for good reason.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
they still have their millions to lessen the blow to their egos.

More irony for you. Despite all of the money Sam has already made, Jeff Darlington reported that the Eagles would be more inclined to trade him if he gave back the 11 million dollar signing bonus, but he won't do it. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

At this point Sam needs to report to camp and play lights out to prove to the league that he is the starter that he thinks he is.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Nkemdiche loves his music too much and most know it .cards think they can motivate him when the Bama game was about all he gave 90% in. His skills when motivated are higher than his rivals. I just think using a cattle prod on humans is in humane.:neener: Campbell is how old now ? He was playing with Warner . Did'nt agree with the network comparing the Louisville DT to Aaron Donald in any way. Could not be more excited about our new Leader. Wonder If this ole man can sleep tonight ? It's our turn folks.:fuelfire: