Steadman Bailey Suspended For Violating Substance Abuse Policy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I just heard it on 101 espn a second ago. This is his second violation, correct? Explains the WR workouts.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
It was just reported that Bailey is being suspended for 4 games for violating the League's substance abuse policy. He has withdrawn his appeal and will serve the suspension.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Fuck. WTF Stedman???

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Spelled his name wrong and duplicate thread. My bad

RAMBUSH

Starter
Hell , I smoked one too after yesterday's debacle !!! And it's not like he is tearing it up ! Shouldn't be that hard to replace.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I posted it first yo. Step off. :argue:

Seriously though, what the hell man? His second in two years, and our offense is struggling enough.

adaystl3

UDFA
Name
ADSTL03
@dbrooks took the words out of my mouth. Quick has to become a bigger part of this offense now. I wanted to see Britt and Quick on the field at the same time again, but not this way.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gonna come right out and admit it: I was wrong about Stedman Bailey. Thought we really had a diamond in the rough with him but he's a JAG who is probably not going to turn it on until it's his contract season.

I've had enough man. If I'm Snead and Fish I draft three WRs this year if that is what it takes to hit on one.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Stupid stupid stupid! Guess we know why we're trying out WRs. I hope whoever it is kicks butt and takes Stedmans place on the 53.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
In the wake of this news I am all for signing Welker. We are in DIRE need for a slot receiver that can move the chains.