Statue of Liberty handoff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Watchin Washington vs So Miss and Peterson's offense runs that play where the QB fakes the throw to the flat while his other hand delivers the ball to the RB behind his back. Anyone else see that? Would be a cool wrinkle to see in our own offensive backfield for misdirection with Tavon.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I remember a BCS bowl game about ten years ago where Boise State beat Oklahoma with the statue of liberty play for a two point conversion in overtime. And in regulation they pulled a hook and lateral on 4th and long with almost no time left to score a TD.

As a kid we used to pull that statue of liberty play once in a while. We'd send someone deep, the QB would crank his arm like he's going to throw deep and someone would grab it out of his hand when the arm was extended back. Usually worked pretty good.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah the motion was sort of like you said, think it would be a nice addition.

Oh and btw, that rookie QB for the Huskies... Wow. Just wow.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Yeah the motion was sort of like you said, think it would be a nice addition.

Oh and btw, that rookie QB for the Huskies... Wow. Just wow.

Yeah. Browning. I saw him last year play a high school game against our local Rocklin high. I had no idea who he was until later. He broke a bunch of Ca. State records.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watchin Washington vs So Miss and Peterson's offense runs that play where the QB fakes the throw to the flat while his other hand delivers the ball to the RB behind his back. Anyone else see that? Would be a cool wrinkle to see in our own offensive backfield for misdirection with Tavon.
i thought foles/austin pulled that off earlier this year (or was it just straight play action?)

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Pulling that off against a NFL team would be hard,but very cool to see.

nanotech

Rookie
Onesy, twosy, threesy, tensy run the ball around right endsy