Statement Game!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
i know we are 7-0. I know we are not sneaking up on anyone anymore. But I think we make a statement against the Pack. A hall of fame QB comes to town off of a bye with his team desperate for a win and I think we make grilled cheese sandwiches out of them on national TV.

GO RAMS!!!!!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think you might be on to something Husker. Goff mentioned how excited they are to be home after a pretty tough road trip, it might be one of those games where we see an energized team hitting on all cylinders.

Which will of course result in media over-hype on our Rams going in to a huuuge playoff seeding impact game in Nawlins. And I'll hate it. But it's all good.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is a huge game. It's against Aaron Rodgers, it's to go 8-0....but more importantly, it's to stay ahead of the Saints and to maintain our grip on the road to the Super Bowl going through L.A. New Orleans are a legit team and I sure as hell don't wanna end up on the road in that dome, come playoff football time.

RAMBUSH

Starter
I can tell you one thing, i will be serving grilled cheese sandwiches before the game . Thanks .

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I want this win soo bad , my buddy is coming over and hes a huge packers fan. I also want to hear Steven A smith say the rams beat the baaad man himself .

Go rams !

VARAM

Starter
This is a huge game. It's against Aaron Rodgers, it's to go 8-0....but more importantly, it's to stay ahead of the Saints and to maintain our grip on the road to the Super Bowl going through L.A. New Orleans are a legit team and I sure as hell don't wanna end up on the road in that dome, come playoff football time.

That's our motivation to win every game. Go Rams

jap

Legend
Where ARod is now performance-wise is the minimal level of where I want Jared up.

James Otto

Starter
Where ARod is now performance-wise is the minimal level of where I want Jared up.

I see Rodgers every week because the wife is a Packers fan. Jared has exceeded the level of play Rodgers is at right now.

jap

Legend
I see Rodgers every week because the wife is a Packers fan. Jared has exceeded the level of play Rodgers is at right now.

I was referring to Jared reaching or surpassing ARod's performance level at his (ARods) very best.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Big game, but if we win everyone will bring up that this is not the same Packers team we're used to, especially on D. Kansas City imo is the biggest game for not only us but is going to be the game of the season. If we stop the Chiefs nothing else can keep the haters talking. The Saints is also a bigger game than this one IMO.

jap

Legend
Big game, but if we win everyone will bring up that this is not the same Packers team we're used to, especially on D. Kansas City imo is the biggest game for not only us but is going to be the game of the season. If we stop the Chiefs nothing else can keep the haters talking. The Saints is also a bigger game than this one IMO.

I've got news for you. Even if we go 19-0, winning the Super Bowl in the process, the haters will continue to defecate orally. :blah::rant::argue::puke::deadhorse: