Stat of the day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Since game 1 of 2013 the Rams are 6-0 if they score a TD in the 1st Q. If they don't they are 2-10.

No idea how that compares with other teams. It may also just be a coincidence. But thought it was interesting regardless.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Since game 1 of 2013 the Rams are 6-0 if they score a TD in the 1st Q. If they don't they are 2-10.

No idea how that compares with other teams. It may also just be a coincidence. But thought it was interesting regardless.
I could be wrong but I think we can run on them and we can rush the passer better and Romo is hurting so we could knock him out of the game .
FWIW I think our D is way more talented than theirs ,there offense is more talented than ours but not by as great a margin,add in that our defense has the home field advantage,our special teams /kickers are better .
We can win this game,and if we do, boy two weeks ,to dream of 3-1,let's do this.

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
If we move the chains and stop the run, we have a red hot chance at going up 2-1. Tighten up the penalties and the run defense.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

It makes sense. If we can get off to early points and off to a lead, we build momentum and we're a snowball type of team. When opponents are forced to pass, they are playing to our strengths with our pass rush, and we get sacks and turnovers. On offense, we can grind yards consistently taking time off the clock and that opens up the playbook even more for big plays. When you think of 2013 games like the Saints game, the Bears game, the Colts game, the Texans game, we got up to early leads in all those games and everything snowballed from there.

AZRamsFan93

This applies to every team.

Combine score early with stopping the run. This forces your opponent to become increasingly one dimensional. It is easy to say this, the question is getting it done.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Interesting stat....wonder if scoring first shows the weakness of the other team, or are we better prepared?

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
If we move the chains and stop the run, we have a red hot chance at going up 2-1. Tighten up the penalties and the run defense.
I think that is the key ! Murrey has made swiss cheese of our defence the past couple years as we are all aware of. The defence has been horrible with personals if they are our fault or not we are still being called for them.

Athos

Legend
Makes sense with a dominant D-line.

Getting early leads means passing. Means pin ears back and bull rush the QB.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think our O-Line is better than the cowgirl's, the only thing that MAYBE makes their over-all offence better than ours is Murray, and maybe Bryant, He's not 100%, and Romo maybe, But He's hurting Too! I sat we kick butt!! 27-10

lockdnram21

Legend
I think our O-Line is better than the cowgirl's, the only thing that MAYBE makes their over-all offence better than ours is Murray, and maybe Bryant, He's not 100%, and Romo maybe, But He's hurting Too! I sat we kick butt!! 27-10
i would take there left tackle over Long any day

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
This applies to every team.

Combine score early with stopping the run. This forces your opponent to become increasingly one dimensional. It is easy to say this, the question is getting it done.

3 types of Rams games since 2013
1) Our team Showed up.
2) Our team didn't show up.
3) Both teams showed up.

We can win a good amount when it is 1 and 3.

When it's 2, I'll admit.....as much as I love the Rams, I've turned that fucking TV off in 3rd quarter more times than I'd like. Tried to salvage the weekend.
Depressing thing is I stay in a bad mood anyway.

We're a young team. 2 out 3 odds this game will be worth watching.

Go Rams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!