Stan Kroenke: "Purely football" decision to trade up to No. 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No such thing as a purely football decision. The decision to build a team in a certain way is to reach the goal of winning. The reason to strive to win is winning trams generate more income

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
HOLY crap IT SPEAKS!!!! To bad I don't believe a thing he says or has other people say for him.

jRK6lBWTb795e.gif

She is SO hot.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Not to be a d*ck, but why would the move be anything other than "purely a football move?" Comments like this make me think he and Trump live in the same world. #Trump-7/11

nighttrain

Legend
i mean what else would it be, besides a football decision, neither are gonna play in the NBA, or soccer
train

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
What the hell is this?!?!?! Stan talking publicly???!??!?!?!?!???!? How come this never happened in years passed? LOL!!!!!!!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
prettiest nipples in show buisness

You've never seen Madonna's book Erotica I bet. Now of course she is A LOT older but I'm telling you that was a woman who could be described as a jaw dropping beauty. I'm sure there are images on the net, Google it and you'll see what I mean.

Flawless. Every single inch of her was a work of art.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
The fact that he spoke anything about this makes me skeptical. Everything he's said to the media has essentially been a lie. I wouldn't put it past him to sacrifice depth for the number 1 pick.

I'm not saying it was a bad move, only time will tell that story.

nighttrain

Legend
The fact that he spoke anything about this makes me skeptical. Everything he's said to the media has essentially been a lie. I wouldn't put it past him to sacrifice depth for the number 1 pick.

I'm not saying it was a bad move, only time will tell that story.
We had to have one of the top QB;s, otherwise mediocrety, 7-9
train

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I wouldn't put it past him to sacrifice depth for the number 1 pick.

Being dyslexic is strange. I read derek and I wondered, "Pretty dark to sacrifice a person for success...and who's derek and why would he sacrifice THAT guy?"

Then I reread it and say it said depth.

oooohhhhh