Stan Kroenke: "Purely football" decision to trade up to No. 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Cool! A Stan Kroenke sighting. That's about as rare as getting a pic of a snow leopard.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Why do I feel like clicking on that video will be like clicking on that video in The Ring...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
soooo not watching...
I always watch! It's like New Years Eve in times square, Can't miss it!
But this year I have a feeling, I'll have the head phones on to my TV, While I conversing on ROD a lot more, and just look up when a pick is made!!:mrburnsevil:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I always watch! It's like New Years Eve in times square, Can't miss it!
But this year I have a feeling, I'll have the head phones on to my TV, While I conversing on ROD a lot more, and just look up when a pick is made!!:mrburnsevil:

No, I meant I'm not watching that video...

Cuz I got this creepy vibe that it was like that video from the horror movie, The Ring, where if you watched it, you died 7 days later. Badly.

That bad rug on his head... nope...not gonna watch it...

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
how the hell would he know what a football decison is? his decisions are business based. $$. if ONLY he could make football decisions like his business decisions, then the Rams would be rolling on to prosperity.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
how the hell would he know what a football decison is? his decisions are business based. $$. if ONLY he could make football decisions like his business decisions, then the Rams would be rolling on to prosperity.

Well hopefully this latest football decision has the Rams rolling on to prosperity.

Psycho_X

Legend
HOLY SHIT IT SPEAKS!!!! To bad I don't believe a thing he says or has other people say for him.

jRK6lBWTb795e.gif

3osxYamKD88c6pXdfO.gif

bluecoconuts

Legend

Easy. Did he make the decision? No? Football decision.